Squigget's GS-R

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
glad you got your fogs on.. hope my pixs helped you out. car looks good, those bmw rims would look great polished! hopefully your get new oem fog button soon.

Squigget

Yeah I give you my 97 accord front end. Lol
just curious but are you using h3 hids?
hahah i dont want no accord front end. and nope those are just the regular bulbs it came with. the housing is yellow though.

glad you got your fogs on.. hope my pixs helped you out. car looks good, those bmw rims would look great polished! hopefully your get new oem fog button soon.
haha thank you, your pictures did help. and NO im replacing the bottle caps lol, and ill think about getting a new switch..

Squigget

some pictures of my gsr from Honda Tech Northwest 2011 spring meet

my friends type s and my cousins H22 sleeper cb7 accord hah

on the way to the meet

at the meet. this HAD to park next to me hah... made me want to go lower and get new wheels asap lol

then on the way home..

C Aaron

some pictures of my gsr from Honda Tech Northwest 2011 spring meet

my friends type s and my cousins H22 sleeper cb7 accord hah

that guy on the black dc2 has my grids lol

unless they're volks :oops:

Squigget

Bought wheels :)

teaser:

Konig Heliums, bronze in color.. weigh like nothing. Volk ce28 replicas.

Trying to find center caps for them.. and buying tires from the same guy this weekend and gorilla locking lugnuts.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
I love that style of rims, hell i own a set of rims just like it :lol: bronze looks good on red tegs, if you get tired of bronze look into time attack style, white with red lip or black n red! nice pick up, cars coming together nicely...

Squigget

I love that style of rims, hell i own a set of rims just like it :lol: bronze looks good on red tegs, if you get tired of bronze look into time attack style, white with red lip or black n red! nice pick up, cars coming together nicely...
thanks man i appreciate it. looking at new shocks and springs next...

j13

Keep It Clean
the old bottle caps are cool on older civics and older integras, i use to have them, i can get the for $10 a wheel haha, nice upgrade, are those 16"?

Squigget

thanks! nah they are 15's i want 16's they will stand out more. maybe when i buy new tires ill go lower profile

Squigget

had to get a new school and old school pic... thinking about gettting a c pillar bar and a lower rear tie bar soon..