Looks good otherwise :thumbs up

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Quit creeping, sean...

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Quit creeping, sean...
You will understand why I've been "creeping" when you go check out her album. I wanted to get through them all but I had to stop because I'm at work.

She's a damn good photographer! And damn... all those cars!

Ryan659

You only have 4 posts. I don't know enough about your car to know what it was like before and after. What did you do?

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
:rolf:

Before everyone was perving her until she left, Now we're just gonna be assholes? :lol:

Sonicdc2

Thank you, much appreciated. I work for nyce1s.com and went to school for graphic design photography is my passion....I just do cars though 8)

You will understand why I've been "creeping" when you go check out her album. I wanted to get through them all but I had to stop because I'm at work.

She's a damn good photographer! And damn... all those cars!

Sonicdc2

Yeah sorry I don't go on here as much as i'd like to. But I bought it completely stock like in the pictures on the first page but since then:

Comptech catback
ASR rear subframe brace
Voodoo13 Lcas
Oem type r lip
Blackworks coilivers
15x7.5 te37s
Got my front license plates holes filled and my front end resprayed

I have an oem type r wing ready to go onto the car just waiting until I repspray the car, which whill be a few weeks from now....my little work in progress..

if you want to see more pictures my instagram is @cassiealicephotography

You only have 4 posts. I don't know enough about your car to know what it was like before and after. What did you do?