ssm dc5....volk, mugen, tein....24 pics

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
nexgenintegra said:
it looks like. rad needs cleaning and it looks like the rear bumper is gettin a little damaged around the exhaust. hatch looks awesome, dont like the rims though, the style is just to played out and old for me. sweet ride though
Played out???? this is played out

:roll: :roll:

a2dz

a were u from ,, them pics are in fort myers right . i know that car i have worked on it before .

Rand0m

a2dz said:
a were u from ,, them pics are in fort myers right . i know that car i have worked on it before .
we are both from fort myers.....what work have you done to his car?

and thanks everyone for the comments/criticism on the car/pics :thumbs up

a2dz

Rand0m said:
we are both from fort myers.....what work have you done to his car?

and thanks everyone for the comments/criticism on the car/pics :thumbs up
i did his alingment to the specs he wanted the day before he went to sebring to auto-x... im a tech at acura.
what do u drive

Rand0m

ahhh, yeah....he told me he new a tech at acura :lol:

right now im driving a bone stock s13....used to have a 5th gen hatchie with a b18c5 swap, 5lug conversion, ITR interior, etc.....

lookin to get another civic though

Rand0m

little update...he got rid of the 255 tires....picked up some 265's (10.7" wide)...give those new rims a little more protection ;)

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
he has a cf hatch, but it doesnt look right unless he has a cf hood to match along with it. all in all its a CLEAN RIDE! ROTM candidate! love the kit and rims. no interior pics? and the black residue looks like its left by the smoke passing by. either that you're rear is sitting directly on the exhaust. i have that problem. it comes out though.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
looks like some bad blood between cabezz and nexgen? i smell some confrontation happening soon in this thread soon. lol.