St. Louis MO Spring Cruise is here!!!

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Here is all the info for the STLHondas spring cruise and meet on April 25th. We usually have a fairly good turnout. If anyone has any questions or needs further directions if you are coming from out of town post it up. Hope to see some if you guys there.

Taken directly from STLHondas

*I understand that I'm longwinded, but this is all important information. Please read the entire first post*

Its getting to be that time again. Spork and I decided to put another cruise and meet together again this year but this time we're doing things a lot different.

The first difference is going to be the setup. We've realized that not everyone can make it on time to meets. If we leave at X time, and you show up at Y time, you missed out on everything. To help with this, we're going to meet at a location, then leave immediately for the cruise. The cruise will be about an hour long. Then we will be stopping for the actual meet. We think this will help bring more people out.

Another change is that this will be held on a Saturday, NOT a Sunday. The reason behind this is because most people can't stay out late on Sunday nights (Especially those that live far away) because of work, school, etc. The cruise/meet won't be for another two months, so there is plenty of time to request off. We think this will help the meet last longer and bring out more people as well.

And the last change is going to be the route. We've got something entirely new this time. Not the same old Highway T to Highway 100 to Highway 94 route that we do every year.

Rules:

-Absolutely NO douchebaggery allowed. I will not tolerate people; doing burnouts, drifting, and/or powersliding; revving the piss out of their cars at everyone and/or everything; passing on a shoulder, one lane, or two lane road; attempting to race everyone and/or everything; racing on a road with a sub-40mph speed limit.

-Know the limits of your vehicle. Don't push it harder then you or your vehicle are capable of.

-Respect other peoples belongings. Do not touch other peoples vehicles without permission.

-I know people are going to want to race. Do it in a cautious manner. Be aware of your surroundings. And again, know the limits of your vehicle. There is no need for anyone going to this cruise to be going over 110mph.

If you break one or more of these rules, you will be asked to leave and promptly be made fun of by the entire board.

DETAILS:

Saturday, April 25, 2009
12:00 P.M. - Meet up for cruise at the Highway 141 Commuter Lot off of I-44
12:30 P.M. - Leave Commuter Lot for Cruise
1:30 P.M. Approx. - Meet at the Sonic at Boone's Crossing and Chesterfield Airport Road in Chesterfield Valley for the meet and greet, food, pics, etc.

Saturday the 25th should be a nice day, as long as it doesn't rain. That day has has an average high of 70* and average low of 50*. We will be meeting at the Highway 141 and I-44 Commuter Lot on the West Outer Road. If you're going westbound on I-44, you'll exit at Highway 141 (Exit number 272) and make a right, followed by another right at the first street, and then a left at the stop sign for the West Outer Road. Follow that down a couple thousand feet and you'll see the commuter lot on your left. If you are going Eastbound I-44, exit at Highway 141 (Exit number 272) and make a left, followed by a right at the first street past the Westbound exit ramp. Continue to the first stop sign and make a left onto West Outer Road. Travel a couple thousand feet and you'll see the commuter lot on your left. If you want to show up for the cruise, be there between Noon/12:00 P.M. and 12:29 P.M. We will be leaving for the cruise and head to the meet location promptly at 12:30 P.M.

The cruise route consists of traveling westbound on I-44 to the Six Flags Road/Allenton Road Exit (Exit number 261). Make a right at the exit onto Allenton/Six Flags Road. Make sure to stay in the far left on Allenton Road. The beginning or this road is a little rough, but after a half mile it is freshly repaved. Continue to Melrose Road and make a right. At this point the road becomes a generously wide one lane road, but be on the lookout for oncoming traffic. There won't be many people out there, but again be careful. We will take Melrose to Highway 109 and make a left. Traffic can get kind of heavy here so make sure you know the route in case you get separated. Continue on Highway 109 to Manchester Road and make a left. At the first stop sign, Pond Road, make a right. Continue to Highway 100 and make a left. Follow Highway 100 to Wild Horse Creek Road and make a right. Continue to Centaur Road and make a left. Continue to N Eatherton Road and make a left. Follow that to Chesterfield Airport Road and take a right. Continue through the Valley to the Sonic at Boone's Crossing for the meet. This should put us there about approximately 1:30 P.M.

Feel free to do as you like at the meet, within reason (Please refer to above posted rules). Don't be afraid to talk to people, check out other vehicles, ask questions, etc. Don't be shy. We're all nice people in person.

Remember that this Cruise and Meet is open to the entire board, whether you drive a Honda or not. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Thanks for reading and I hope to see a lot of you out there.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
I know a few members on another fourm(TI cough cough)lol are planing to meet up and go over together, but a place and time will be determined later... and guys/girls bring your cameras!!!

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Hmmm, very interesting. How many cars usually show? I was kinda just wondering the size and if it would be worth drive 3 hrs for...

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
last year there was over 150 + cars. to many cars to count really, i had goose bumps seeing all the rsx,s2000 ,crx,civics and itegs leaving! but yea it got way out of hand last year.....

some dumbass kid was doing donuts in his moms s2k...cops called thats why there are rules in place now

only one way to findout if worth the drive ;)

99sil-teg

Yeah lol, I will def have to think about it. If I do go that will push me to get some stuff fixed on my car lol

J_Jay_B

teg driver
i will be there... im gonna ask off of work tomorrow so that i know i have it off. i havent been to any kind of meet in a long time... plus i cant wait to show of my new suspension with my stock wheels :)

99sil-teg

i will be there... im gonna ask off of work tomorrow so that i know i have it off. i havent been to any kind of meet in a long time... plus i cant wait to show of my new suspension with my stock wheels :)
I'm the same way, I havent been since I was rollin around in a lowered pickup lol

J_Jay_B

teg driver
Matt you should totally come... too bad ur all the way on the west coast. if you came then my life would be complete... i wanna ride in ur car.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Yeah I'm against stickers for the most part too lol. Hey are you meeting up with the one guy of T-I before the meet/cruise.. ya know the one I'm meeting with at like 11 lol
Brain(GOT TEG) is meting up with you than, we all are going to meet up somewhere down*somewhere 270 and 44 im guessing) the road and travel to the meet 2gether.. when it gets closer me and Beain will work out details