St. Louis MO Spring Cruise is here!!!

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Brain(GOT TEG) is meting up with you than, we all are going to meet up somewhere down*somewhere 270 and 44 im guessing) the road and travel to the meet 2gether.. when it gets closer me and Beain will work out details
Thats what I thought, I am most likely going to be in town friday night so I don't have to get up so early, so I might be down for meeting up friday and jacking around town.

J_Jay_B

teg driver
dude im down for fucking around a little on friday. ;) not in that way tho... u cant get into my pants on the first date... lolz and ya sorry bout the stickers thing i dont even remember posting that... damn you Captain Morgan!

but i will be meeting up before the cruise too im not sure who all will be there before hand tho.

99sil-teg

dude im down for fucking around a little on friday. ;) not in that way tho... u cant get into my pants on the first date... lolz and ya sorry bout the stickers thing i dont even remember posting that... damn you Captain Morgan!

but i will be meeting up before the cruise too im not sure who all will be there before hand tho.
Yeah you don't have to worry lol, I don't float that way. Maybe we can think something up when it gets close to the date.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
So I was pokin around T-I and I think I know what ur big surprise is... at least I saw something you bought that was hella sweet.
keep on DL... lmfao ill give u info about it before meet... its a weird story......but if its what i think u say.. theres only 4 in US now....

99sil-teg

keep on DL... lmfao ill give u info about it before meet... its a weird story......but if its what i think u say.. theres only 4 in US now....
Yeah thats what I'm thinking, I hope you have it done by the meet, I would love to see one in person, and don't worry I'll keep it on the dl

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
well even if not u can still get to see .... but yea i need to amp up my security.. but it wont be done done before meet cuz needs a few things and shipping takes time...but im sure my other parts that are comming in might be on the car... lol

99sil-teg

well even if not u can still get to see .... but yea i need to amp up my security.. but it wont be done done before meet cuz needs a few things and shipping takes time...but im sure my other parts that are comming in might be on the car... lol
Yeah that should be cool, I wish I was redoing all the paint and body work on my car before the meet but I think we are starting it in May so my car will be a little rough at the meet lol.