Stanced da9:)

8-bit

do what now?
no to the stickbomb lip, i think it looks clean just like it is.
if i i was you i would get one piece headlights!

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Eh idk, I think that trend is gonna fade soon, plus the car is already sexy! Btw I noticed that your amber corners look like they fit perfect, I was thinking about picking up some but I see a lot of people's dont fit right, where did you get yours (sorry to thread jack a little)

SlammedSociety

everyone keeps tellin me the same thing lol and i got em off my boy i can check with him to see were he got them and get back to you

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
You shouldn't worry if there is a trend or not. Just do what you want, I personally did two of them on past dc's one in 2010 and one in 2009. I personally wouldn't do one on yours but really it's your car and your money. Who cares about trends.

SlammedSociety

yea i fel you thnx bro... what i really want to do is to wire tuck my engine bay... its alot of work tho wish i knew how to do it..

DB2Teg_Boy

Heyy Slammed wats your set-Up lookin like? Your wheel nd tire measurements, if you dnt mind cuss I have the same teggy nd was getting new wheels soon. Just wanted to know what your runnin! Thanxz by the way nice ride!!

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
no on the stickerbomb, major yes on the one piece headlights.

i'm a fan of limo tint, but looking at your fishbowl, you're probably not.