Started De-Riceing.

bassm

I got everything for the bumper, my dad and I got it on but couldn't figure the lights out so tomorrow the car is off too get the side skirts, rear bumper, and exhaust changed, also painting it. Any color Ideas?

Anyways here.

MrG

SGT TEG
hey i have a gallon of paint, primer hardner clear coat the color is blue. the color the came on the 1996-2000 civic si i forgot the name. i was painting my teg that color this summer but some fuck nut didnt look at his blind side and fucked my whole build up. so am parting it out look at my for sale thread text me at 347-570-3587 and we can work out a deal and it will save you alot of money by bringing the paint and everything to the body shop.
this is the color

bassm

hey i have a gallon of paint, primer hardner clear coat the color is blue. the color the came on the 1996-2000 civic si i forgot the name. i was painting my teg that color this summer but some f*** nut didnt look at his blind side and f***ed my whole build up. so am parting it out look at my for sale thread text me at 347-570-3587 and we can work out a deal and it will save you alot of money by bringing the paint and everything to the body shop.
this is the color

Thanks but I got a guy who's doing it for $600.

phinattic

that is a great blue but its a very bright color. If I get to paint mine this summer its going back factory red because I dont want to go thru a complete color change. If I could paint it any color I have always liked the Mercedes silver. I think it would look great on a teg.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I'm almost HIV positive that the G3 didn't come in that color. Kinda sucks, OP; I was hoping it was a normal color. Now you kinda go with whatever color you want, and also weigh the choice of pulling the motor and interior to have the rest painted, or just leave it orange