Stock 1997 LS wheel size

cvcrcr99

wow, this is a huge conversation over 1"?

The car either came with 14" steelies on hubs, or LS meshies. Pick one you like and move along. LS meshies were probably an optional thing in 97.

SoundEfx

Yip, welcome to my strange world of ocd, it's a bytch.....:oops:

If that is true, then they had to change how the car reads the mileage because that 1" would make the car read the mileage inaccurately.

I think that I will get the 16" rims and the 205.45. tires because that is the equivalent to the stock 14" rims and the stock 195.60 tires.

I HATE me sometimes.....:evil:

Amiguel6

How is 16" equivalent to stock?? You have 2 choices here man. 1: get 14" steelies with the Acura hubcaps or 2: get the 15" LS Mesh

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i guess hes looking for the diameter of the oem 14" tire and wheel combo for reasons unknown besides his ocd.

hope you know that all tires arnt made to the same specs either. some sit taller/shorter, wider/narrower than others. the 205/40's i have now sit a bit wider than my last set. both made from the same manufacturer. have fun with that mr.ocd.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

SoundEfx

i guess hes looking for the diameter of the oem 14" tire and wheel combo for reasons unknown besides his ocd.

hope you know that all tires arnt made to the same specs either. some sit taller/shorter, wider/narrower than others. the 205/40's i have now sit a bit wider than my last set. both made from the same manufacturer. have fun with that mr.ocd.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.
That is true, I am looking for the wheel and tire conbination which is why I stated it in the posts on the first page and yes, I do know that every tire isn't the same and that I could buy the same brand, same size and still be off.

But the amout I am off by will be minute compares to a 0.5 - 1" difference in diameter.

I am going to shop for some 16's now.