Stolen '96 Red Integra - Minneapolis

barry55419

April 24, 2009

Please help me recover my ride!

Keep your eyes out for a red '96 LS 3-door Integra needing some bodywork.

it taken from my driveway in Southwest Minneapolis last night. Two weeks ago, they first tried to steal it and broke the steering column. Spent $600 fixing it. Now, they came back and got the car this time.

If you spot it, call the cops!

Last edited:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i don't think we have many members from that area. maybe post pics of the car so it's easier to spot, though?

i hope you find it.

end005

damn. sorry to hear that man. I'm from the area...

I'll keep my eye out. Post MNHONDAS.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
oof... Im a bit further south then you, but damn. Sorry to hear man!

we got a honda-tech meet this weekend down here in madison. I highly doubt it, but I'll ask around

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
dang. sorry to hear that, but good luck. I hope you are able to find it. what's with all the stolen integras lately?

barry55419

thanks to a good Samaritan who spotted my car, it was recovered in two pieces with an unknown amount of parts stripped from a north mpls garage.

Not sure at this point if I'll try to fix it or donate it to a charity - any thoughts?

I greatly appreciate club integra's support, it has been a great car to own. When I bought it, my choices were between a civic and the integra - chose the integra cause it seemed like a car I would still enjoy driving few years later. For 140k and 13 year (including three x-country drives), it's been a pleasure. I had reached the point of starting to plan the replacement/retirement when my finances improve.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
man im glad to hear you were able tog et it back even though it was in pieces. I say if its not gonna be a lot of work fix it up and enjoy it once again.