Stop Asking Which Is Best

SlyDC2

Seriously. There is this little itty bitty thing and its called a search button. Try it sometime, cause just browsing this forum theres several topics about "which intake is the best" read what other people have to say. Its rarely going to matter if you have a 99 or a 94. This also goes for "what to do to my engine" come on guys, are you all trying to become a bunch of little sheep? :roll:

[/rant]

SlyDC2

MoJoJoJo said:
about time somebody spoke up; i just didnt want to be rude =) Right On Sly!
i have no problem being rude, especially when it's deserved.

*muah* tootles

hyper98gsr

i dont really see anything wrong with it. those "what's better" posts make up over half the posts on this site. i have no say but if i did, i would say post what you want. if you have a problem with it then dont reply. its that simple.

DownShift96GSR

Whoa!! That was intense. I agree in a way. Don't bee sheep. But its still good to ask. They say the dumbest question is the one you don't ask. We are here to help each other. But I think when it comes to basic bolt ons, the "which ones best" threads are pretty redundant.

Todd

token ex-mod
agreed, if there's already 15 threads about the same subject then they need to do a search.
other forums are very strict about this.... we're very easy going around here due to the small membership... but hopefully that will change

SlyDC2

theres 5 topics right now at the top of this forum about intakes. :roll: i rest my case.

DownShift96GSR

Yeah this is all true. OK people, lets pull our heads OUT of our asses and pull this site together like it should be. You will never move forward if you stay in the same place. Load em up and move em out!!!!

REGULATORS, MOUNT UP!!

Sorry, I got a little carried away, but seriously we need to stop at a subject, discuss, and move on and don't look back.

Baldy201

Why dont we sticky at least one thread about intakes and one about exhaust.The one with the most replys or the one with the best info. That would even save searching.

Todd

token ex-mod
i can merge threads, i'll start doing that in a lil bit... a lil house cleaning today :mrgreen:

hyper98gsr

Baldy201 said:
Why dont we sticky at least one thread about intakes and one about exhaust.The one with the most replys or the one with the best info. That would even save searching.
ditto. great idea.