street styler.com

sOuL

has anyone ever ordered anything from street styler? if so is there service good

AirBrcak

BALLLLLIIINNNN !
Never ordered from there but NEVER ORDER anything from andyautosport...They are bunch of BS...screwed up one of my friends with an intake he ordered...
________
ANIME MANGA

Last edited:

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
I ordered my front lip from street styler... A++++++++++++

abs plastic and fits perfectly

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
i've heard nuttin but good things about them i plan on ordering a few things at the end of this month from them

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Glad to hear that, I post them on here all the time.

sOuL

heey i just ordered my mugen lip from street styler when i get it on ill take some pics :)

systmdfect

I have ordered from them twice. The first time I got clear corners and a mugen front lip. Shipping was ok. This time I ordered a rear bumper and an injen intake. Got the intake a couple weeks ago, been about a month and still no bumper. They said it would take 2-3 weeks. :???:

sOuL

systmdfect said:
I have ordered from them twice. The first time I got clear corners and a mugen front lip. Shipping was ok. This time I ordered a rear bumper and an injen intake. Got the intake a couple weeks ago, been about a month and still no bumper. They said it would take 2-3 weeks. :???:
man, i just gotta email back from them about my mugen lip and they said its on back order and wont be in till Jan :???: mabe ur bumper is on back order, they said they gonna send it as soon as it comes in