Stripped.

samilp

Sam P
Hey guys. I havnt been on CI for a long time. i've just come back to say that my car was stollen(was found stripped) from my appartment parking lot last friday. I really really loved my Teggy :( .
i was grinding everwhere i went but the handling and the drivability of the car was just too fun :)

I'm moving on, i was contemplating on rebuilding it but i live in a spaniard infested part of the city (no offense)...i'm 100percent that they were watching my car for weeks, maybe months, and it was professionally done. ...anyway using my insurance money on probably another acura....2004 model TL :)

samilp

Sam P
its a teg, doesnt matter if you have theft protection, they gonna get to it.

Last edited:

samilp

Sam P
btw, i like to call my integra teggy :)
and i had kill switches and a basic alarm system. i was actually getting ready to put the viper in :(
but really it doesnt matter, if they want your car, they will take it.

Last edited:

j13

Keep It Clean
What year/trim was your integra? What security did you have?

Shoot for another integra but you have to add the basic 5 layers of security.

But if you want to move up to s bigger luxury vehicle, TSX and TL's even those damn sexy RL's look amazing

Edit: i posted after the update of pics^^

What security did you have

Last edited:

samilp

Sam P
j13: you couldve just seen my build thread :)

and yes, weve had many acura's in our family. my mommy currently drives 03 tl-s
my dream car was always the 04 model tl-s.
and ya know what? they are cheap now its been some time theyve been released :)

but i really dont want another integra because i've probably been pulled over every month, and really, i only have spanish ppl live around me and i dont feel safe at all. i gotta move back to the white neigborhood.

j13

Keep It Clean

but i really dont want another integra because i've probably been pulled over every month, and really, i only have spanish ppl live around me and i dont feel safe at all. i gotta move back to the white neigborhood.
I just seen your build thread, made me sad :( I know you gotta move out the ghetto, I live with a bunch Korean folks, I've seen a couple look inside my car, even look under my car. anyone can be a jacker, you just gotta stay one step ahead 24/7.

j13

Keep It Clean

I just seen your build thread, made me sad :( I know you gotta move out the ghetto, I live with a bunch Korean folks, I've seen a couple look inside my car, even look under my car. anyone can be a jacker, you just gotta stay one step ahead 24/7.

samilp

Sam P
i just want to park my car and rest in peace. i'm just gonna get a care that i dont have to worry about. and TL fits pretty well :) i might get an RL and give it to my mom later, take her TL and work on that J32 and maybe to a 6speed trani swap :)

BTW, it makes me happy that you live in korea town

i didnt have a problem with my teg when i lived in the black part of town, but now its spanish part of town all bets are off.

Last edited:

Boxy

That really blows :/

My dream car is an 04 TL too haha, go figure! My cousin actually owned the fully loaded 04 TL when it came out with the nav pack and everything. He slammed that, painted the calipers and got a deep ass exhaust on it and I fell in love. Definitely keep us posted on the TL! Sorry about the teg, get that viper for the TL just to be safe :)

samilp

Sam P
That really blows :/

My dream car is an 04 TL too haha, go figure! My cousin actually owned the fully loaded 04 TL when it came out with the nav pack and everything. He slammed that, painted the calipers and got a deep ass exhaust on it and I fell in love. Definitely keep us posted on the TL! Sorry about the teg, get that viper for the TL just to be safe :)
dude....just thinking about the 04 model TL type S makes me forget that i ever had an integra. lol.
forget the viper alarm, i'll just put a remotely controled C4 bomb and lo jack. I want their families to feel my pain.

j13

Keep It Clean
i just want to park my car and rest in peace. i'm just gonna get a care that i dont have to worry about. and TL fits pretty well :) i might get an RL and give it to my mom later, take her TL and work on that J32 and maybe to a 6speed trani swap :)

BTW, it makes me happy that you live in korea town

i didnt have a problem with my teg when i lived in the black part of town, but now its spanish part of town all bets are off.
If you want to modify your future TL, shoot for a 6speed and let the build thread begin..swapping would be a pain for that car.
Im happy you're staying Honda/Acura. Toyota and Nissan suck