strut bar installation

96 LS

i might sound stupid asking this question but installing a strut tower bar is a bolt-on affair right? what is this im hearing about jacking up the car to make it easier? i need help! i wanna do this right.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
all you do is pop the hood un do the bolts put on the strut bar bolt it down torque umm close the hood then go take a ride and make sure theres plenty of hard turns so you can enjoy ur new mod

1329itr00

Type R
teggyls hit it on the nose...
<<< who is waiting for his c-pillar bar for christmas

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
i got a cheapy front strut it does the job i figure its a bar of metal how can you go wrong even tho i want the spoon 3 point someday when i have money lol

96 LS

thats what i wanted! the passwordjdm 3-point bar. couldnt afford it at the time though. i just have no patience.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
the passwordjdm 3pt tower bar is nice, too bad they stole the design from carbing.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
yea, its VERY RARE and VERY EXPENSIVE, only cars i've seen that has it are the SUPER JDM tricked out cars. i'm not sure but i think they might only be made in japan and they are discontinued?

1329itr00

Type R
yea the pasword bars are pretty on the expensive side... but they are nice i heard.... i never saw the carbing ones anyone got a pic?

g3teg97

Super Moderator
1329itr00 said:
yea the pasword bars are pretty on the expensive side... but they are nice i heard.... i never saw the carbing ones anyone got a pic?
I thought the password bars we're pretty cheap compared to others.

Mugen = 275
ITR = 200
Password 3 point = 200
Password 2 point = 150