Super Sexy Slammed: Helpful Hints/Tips

ryanDC

so i used floss and a knife to pick out the dirt/rocks in the threads and it wont go up or down lol

1bad1integra

does anyone have pics of there front set up with the wheel off? What exactly are u guys hammering to get more clearance with the tires and did people cut into there fender liners on the parts that rub?

pinkley

b@115D33p
does anyone have pics of there front set up with the wheel off? What exactly are u guys hammering to get more clearance with the tires and did people cut into there fender liners on the parts that rub?
You can pull your fender liners completely if you wish to. Mine were gone when I bought my car so I never worried about replacing them. I'm sure my tires would rub if they were still there. Most people roll their fenders for extra tire clearance. I would start there first. There is a lot of how to videos on youtube on "rolling fenders"

1bad1integra

You can pull your fender liners completely if you wish to. Mine were gone when I bought my car so I never worried about replacing them. I'm sure my tires would rub if they were still there. Most people roll their fenders for extra tire clearance. I would start there first. There is a lot of how to videos on youtube on "rolling fenders"
I would like to keep my fender liners because i have my sidemarker wires and my hid kit is mounted on the inside of the fender so i dont want it to get wet..thanks for the tip, i probably will roll my fenders in the front, just deciding if i wanna use the bat method or the actual tool

pinkley

b@115D33p
I would like to keep my fender liners because i have my sidemarker wires and my hid kit is mounted on the inside of the fender so i dont want it to get wet..thanks for the tip, i probably will roll my fenders in the front, just deciding if i wanna use the bat method or the actual tool
I've also seen guys take a heat gun to the liners and just re shape them a bit. Id try that out if you wanted to keep them.

j13

Keep It Clean
Hey what do you guys do about that inner lip on the front inner wheel wells, everytime I turn into a drive way it rubs the center of my tire

j13

Keep It Clean
GREAT!!! ok two questions..plzz

1) Did you have to take off the fenders?
2) Did you bent it outward towards the fender or inward to the shock?

Sammich

i just wanna know the successful way to exit my driveway seeing as though its not wide enough for me to JDM angle it lol