Super Sexy Slammed: Helpful Hints/Tips

XjoEnX

The poster only logged on to ask and never came back and it didn't seem he looked hard enough for a place. It's easy to find. Safe to assume he wouldn't have seen your message. Didn't need the thread bump though.

Thread saved wiith coy's DC:

Swerve

Shawn
The poster only logged on to ask and never came back and it didn't seem he looked hard enough for a place. It's easy to find. Safe to assume he wouldn't have seen your message. Didn't need the thread bump though.

Thread saved wiith coy's DC:

Oooooo nice car... Good threadsave Joe :)

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
Oh i know he isnt going to see the message. I posted that for other people who have similar problems. 80% of the advice we get on this site is probably based on other people's posts.

Sent from my DC4

95TegDC4

If you use them daily, use plywood on one side of them, and go over that part. It's what I use for the one down the road.

Can't figure out how to go lower and fit 16x8 with 205/40's and be slammed, and not have my cat scrape constantly.

95TegDC4

Oh damn >.<

I'm still trying to figure out wheel sizes, where I don't have to be 2 inches from the ground to look bada**(;

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
If you use them daily, use plywood on one side of them, and go over that part. It's what I use for the one down the road.

Can't figure out how to go lower and fit 16x8 with 205/40's and be slammed, and not have my cat scrape constantly.
replace the rubber hangers on your exhaust with new ones. i run the same tire size and i scrape every now and then. but thats only on moderately sized (nothing sized to the normies) bumps. what suspension are you running?

95TegDC4

I'm running racelands, for the same year civic.
Fits perfect.

My only concern is, I don't have any camber kits.
I truly want to run this setup( 16x8 ) +20 i think with 205/40's, but I don't know if I can get it to sit right without a camber kit..
Either that or 15x8+15 with 195 45's..

Coy, what offset do you run right now?

Last edited:

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
I'm running racelands, for the same year civic.
Fits perfect.

My only concern is, I don't have any camber kits.
I truly want to run this setup( 16x8 ) +20 i think with 205/40's, but I don't know if I can get it to sit right without a camber kit..
Either that or 15x8+15 with 195 45's..

Coy, what offset do you run right now?
How are the race lands?

this post was made in china using Taptalk2