Supercharged H22A in a G3 a good idea?

DownShift96GSR

H22A swap???

I was just wondering what ya'll thought about dropping an H22A motor into a G3 and having it built with a VORTECH supercharger. Any PROS/CONS?

Baldy201

PRO-high torque for larger displacement.
CON- Handleing is severly compromised. understeer is inhanced due to the larger motor in the front.

For me I would not do it. but that is just me.

B16aTeggy

its not that heavy.... we swap a jdm h22a in a 92 civic 4 door with a 75 shot kit and and sum other bolt ones.. hes run mod low 12s.. i say do it up.. also the civic is on stock springs and struts, the dude loves it and drive it everyday..

DownShift96GSR

I was just wondering cuz I think it would bad ass. Yeah I know it's a heavier motor but I've seen a magazine with a 725 HP H22 street car. But the understeer I don't like cuz I like road racing on the freeway. Whatever motor I use whether it be a B18C1 or H22A i'm gonna supercharge it.

DownShift96GSR

Traction can be caught with the right tires and axles and basically the right suspension set up.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
that was my plan if i got a civic, but i got me a teggy, light weight car, stronger motor good idea, but no A/C...damn if you live in houston it is hot...and if u aint got no a/c...u gonna be spending 3 months of summer driving around by urself cuz aint no hoe lol gonna be riding wit u lol... Gotta have em hoes,

blackgsr

is that all

DownShift96GSR said:
I was just wondering what ya'll thought about dropping an H22A motor into a G3 and having it built with a VORTECH supercharger. Any PROS/CONS?
me and 1 of my freinds did a h22 swap in a 92 4door & its all stock but a short ram cai & he runs low 11 or high 10s.somthing has 2 be wrong with the motor.

hyper98gsr

blackgsr said:
me and 1 of my freinds did a h22 swap in a 92 4door & its all stock but a short ram cai & he runs low 11 or high 10s.somthing has 2 be wrong with the motor.
i would have to see that slip. 10's with an intake?