Suspension recommendations

Sti

Lowrider

What up ladies & gents I'm trying 2 put together a whole suspension for my ride. I was thinking about some eibach pro springs but as far as shocks I don't know which ones. If anyone has a nice setup & is happy about how it handles & it doesn't scrap in parkinglots let me know, I'm looking for the best. Cause I like 2 hit them corners. Good lookin out ya'll :alcoholic

MoJoJoJo

Banned
my homeboi is on Tien Basic's and he said its really good, he's lowered to the floor, if u go wit tien damper kits u dont have to buy seperate shocks and stuff like that, i think if u wanna go for the best u should look into Apexi Damper Kits & Tien Damper Kits aswell, heard Tien SS is the best.

Baldy201

I would say your best bet is going with a full coil-over system like MoJoJoJo was describing above. If you dont want to got that route, I have H&R Sport springs on my car and I like them. I have stock shocks but the KYB AGX shocks are good, or Koni Yellows are better but more expensive.

Todd

token ex-mod
i have h&r's right now... but if you want good adjustables for a decent price go skunk2 coilovers, they're 1/2 the cost of teins for almost the same quality

steve98ex

Todd said:
i have h&r's right now... but if you want good adjustables for a decent price go skunk2 coilovers, they're 1/2 the cost of teins for almost the same quality
yeah 1/2 the cost, because its only a sleeve.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I have the Eibach Pro Kit and Koni yellow shocks, the ride is excellent. With the front shocks on the top perch and the rears on the middle perch and the rebound turned all the way soft, the ride is same quality as stock. The adjustability of the shock rebound is a beautiful thing to have. You can turn them right up to max and tear ass through corners, or you can have comfy a stock quality ride, whichever you want. Try shox.com for some good prices on shocks.