what kinda prep and stuff should i do from

-motor mounts
-tranny
-ecu

that kinda stuff

help would be appreciated

thanks guys

DumaDa9

what exactly are you asking? how to swap the motor and trans from your da into your civic?

93dateggy

basicaly not how to its basicaly what ill need to make it fit ya know? i was jsut gonna try to trade my whole car for a nice b16 swap lol

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
It will bolt right up you just need to find a hydraulic trans. You might need to buy swap-specific mounts I'm not sure if the stock ones will work. Otherwise just swap the ECU, harness, and motor. It's OBD1 to OBD1 so that's not an issue. There may be small things you have to 'edit' on the engine harness but it should be plug-n-play besides for the trans.

Uh well that seems like a really expensive swap to me =/
It's not.

93dateggy

thanks alot know anybody selling a hydraluic trans?

this may be a stupid question BUTTTTT

will a b16 trans work?

DumaDa9

everything attached to the motor along along with your b series shift linkage, your entire wiring harness and ecu

DumaDa9

there is a cable to hydraulic conversion kit that you can buy that isnt too expensive, im not sure on the difficulty level of the install but its alot cheaper than buying a hydraulic trnansmission. However, if you were to go buy a b16 or gsr hydro trans it probably has less miles and will end up lasting a bit longer than your cable trans would. I wouldnt put a cable transmission into a car thats already hydraulic platform