t-i beach bash

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
well... where are you gonna meet up? I'll meet up with u. Did you see my touge run thread? Wanna run?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
but arnt you around up north somewhere? me and some 'south bay' integras are gonna meet up in chula vista.. and yes.. i saw your touge thread :D

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
ixcocoyxi said:
but arnt you around up north somewhere? me and some 'south bay' integras are gonna meet up in chula vista.. and yes.. i saw your touge thread :D
Naw man, I'm in SoCal. I live in Temple City, but I don't think a lot of people know where it's located. I live right next to Pasadena. In the LA county.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
^^oh.. derr.. i know where that is..

imma roll with some people thats gonna meet up in the south bay tho.. then we're gonna roll out to the meet.. i think theres a big meeting spot somewhere in LA.. check out the t-i thread on where to meet..

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Yeah, just checked. The other guys are meeting up at The Block. Probably meet up with them and roll up to the meet.

Peruviann

JDMxDB8 said:
Naw man, I'm in SoCal. I live in Temple City, but I don't think a lot of people know where it's located. I live right next to Pasadena. In the LA county.
isnt temple ciry next to rosemead cause my gf lives out there i remember seeing temple city somewhere round there

damn i wanan go to noodle world !!

b18c_teg

So whos going to this meet? Maybe we can get a CI pre-meet or something for this event? I might bring 2 other cars with me, my friends car still needs the K to be swap, I'm just waiting on the call fron Pit Crew mototorsports to hit me up to see when I can take the car in for the swap so I'm hoping its done b4 the touge run.

Peruviann

so whos going to the beach bast ??? isnt it this sunday the 10th ?? im down to have a pre meet im coming from riverside off van buren so let me know

b18c_teg

so whos going to the beach bast ??? isnt it this sunday the 10th ?? im down to have a pre meet im coming from riverside off van buren so let me know
The meet is on Saturday June 9th, ur closest pre-meet is the 1 at the block since u can take the 57 down to the 5. The pre-meet post is on one of the post so check it out. I'm going to CSULB pre-meet cuz its closer to me.