Tablet instal.Custom Double Din? 94 integra

brka

I want to install a nexus 7 in dash. the tablets needs to be removable any know of a place that i can get a custom DIN or maybe have done this already and know some tips ?

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Our cars would be better with a smaller tablet, i'd love to stick an ipad mini in there.
I would love to do this but then i'll come home to my dash ripped off, no garage/driveway problems :x

brka

im ecstatic i work for a cellphone store and remembered one of my customers has a car audio up the road..made a phone call and dude is hooking me up..im supplying the electronics so hes doing all the wiring and install and what not for 350 and i think hes throwing in the eq for it aswell.. and for those that say your dash would be gone..i thought ahead im getting the mount made so that i can remove the tablet as a please 8)

as soon as i start getting things done ill up pics here.. im in the process of fixing the teggy up.i got from my girl (bought here a car) and theres work that needs to be done . but sheesh i need music to do it! lol

brka

im getting a eq and a 5 channel amp the 3.5 to rca goes to the eq ect ect .... getting a 32 gb nexus theyre only 250 throw in pandora/spotify and iheart radio plus nextflix hulu plus and nba league pass im good! lol thinking bout getting rhapsody aswell

HooliganSKATE

Mighty car mods did it on YouTube in a Subaru. It really isn't that much wiring. Search for mighty car mods iPad and It should come up. A mini iPad would be pretty sweet

brka

my boys says im crazy it s 94 he says you cant do it he says lmao....FOOL after my sound is done im re doing the rest on the interior (seats door panels)

BeatBox

Real Good!
Mighty car mods did it on YouTube in a Subaru. It really isn't that much wiring. Search for mighty car mods iPad and It should come up. A mini iPad would be pretty sweet
they half assed it, with cheap stuff

its the same idea but the proper way u need to run wires properly for the signal to sound as good as if it was coming out of a head unit with out the actual head unit being there

OP, if u can pull it off it looks clean, personally with the room integras have in the dash its kinda hard but no impossible.