Tail lights

duherman

The other day my tail lights stopped turning on, they turn on when i brake but no light comes out when i flick it on. Neither does my dash lights, but i do see both tail lights and dash lights turn on when my security alarm goes off. I have no idea what could be stopping them from turning on when i use the switch.

TooFly

Vtec+Turbed= Pure Joy
Well sence your ITR isnt working out for you. We can trade even, your ITR for my teg and we'll call it a day....AGREE?:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up

B16B_civic_R

do U <3 your Honda
:lol:
The other day my tail lights stopped turning on, they turn on when i brake but no light comes out when i flick it on. Neither does my dash lights, but i do see both tail lights and dash lights turn on when my security alarm goes off. I have no idea what could be stopping them from turning on when i use the switch.
could be a blown fuse check it i've had this problem b4...also check & see if you have any wires touching

Surferman

^x2 for any wires touching, dads cruise control and turning signals wont working and anytime he put in a fuse it blew. later he found out that two wires were touching were they had come undone and caused a short.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
This happened to mine when I put a headunit in, I forgot to tape the dimmer wire because Alpine's don't use one. Have you changed anything like that lately? Maybe took you dash apart and pinched a wire?

duherman

Thanks for the tips and advice, i was able to find what was wrong. Now I can finally drive at night time without being rear ended.