Targa Teg

crussell2009

98 black gsr CLEAN coupe
So I used to have a del sol ( i know not the coolest) but i loved the targa top, I dont really plan on even attempting this, but would it even be possible and do you think a targa integra would look good...Just seein what others think! :lol:

XxCaryxX

Off the top of my head the only real thing is gonna be the chassis rigidity will be sacrificed because the car wasn't designed for a Targa Top. Anything is possible if you have the money to do it though!

j13

Keep It Clean
Waste of time, you would kill the Integra

TreJordan

Body first, then Motor!
Seriously i was just thinking about this the other day haha like what if you made the top come off like this mr2

i think it would look cool

mirrorimg

You would have to come up with some way to reinforce the car because it is a unibody, and needs the roof for structural rigidity, as Cory pointed out. It has been done before.

Super riced out integra

XxCaryxX

You would have to come up with some way to reinforce the car because it is a unibody, and needs the roof for structural rigidity, as Cory pointed out. It has been done before.

Super riced out integra
Holy Shit! I didn't even think that was an Integra until I looked at the "Fat Fives" and the ass-end of the car! That is FUGLY!!!!

mirrorimg

Theres another one out there that is actually a targa top, where they modified the rear window to keep a back portion. I have also seen an MR2-like rear hatch that replaces the glass in 2dr integras. Let me do some hunting.

shim

i need money
Didn't coy once photoshop his teg as a targa top? imo, it looked pretty clean but there would be way too much work involved making the car structurally sound..

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
yes. ive done that a while ago. someone search for the pic. im lazy and this topic has been talked about already.

red.line

I think a DA would look better with a targa than a DC. And I actually think it would look good if done properly.

crussell2009

98 black gsr CLEAN coupe
I wouldnt do it cause well I'd rather put the same amount of invested money into a supercharger, boost, build, etc....but I just think it would be cool, cause despite all my del slows faults, having the targa was the shit.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
There was a blue DC2 in a Japanese Car mag, I saw at a shop a long time ago, yeah it just looked like a weird MR2