tattoo and body piercing

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Ghettokracker71 said:
Why you promoting a tat shop if you dont have any done?
because it's family, so why not? i personally don't want one, but they don't bother me.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
it was a family member and friend partnership when they were at their old location (Icon), but they decided to move it to Sac instead of renewing their lease when it was up earlier this year. it's all family now. one of my brothers decided to do tatts, too. i think my other brother is working on finding out all the requirements to do laser tattoo removals at the new shop, as well. i thought it was kind of ironic, but apparently a majority of the new customers that come in are looking for coverup work. so they figured doing laser removals will open the door to more clientele, plus give them a cleaner slate to work with (for coverups). i don't know what my whole point was, but yeah. it's family...lol

98PAITR

I think i started one of these post already. Here's mine. I got alot more work done on my lower arm i'll take more pics tonight.

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd

Just got my lip done...you can also see eyebrow,tongue,and earrings...also have both nips,and a couple of large sleeve project tats..no pics right now,sorry

BabyDoll

gf of obsessed teg driver
Well I have one tattoo and I have my belly button pierced....I had my tongue pierced but it closed up b/c I'm a dumb ass....but hopefully I will be getting another tattoo on the top of my left foot....once I get the money..;) I don't have any pix of my tat...maybe i can get 8urcivic to take one for me since it's on my back.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
DAMMMMMMMN that first tatto is hella sick i have one on my right arm of a scroll with my son's name on it ill take a pic and post it im not much of a piercing person i hate needles lol but i can handle a tatto anyday. i know weird but true