Teal Teg.. 1st Post

A's 94 GSR

UKDM BG-33P
I am very jealous.... I love the ukdm look. Can't wait to see it all together

Sorry UK... Lol! Thanks for the info.
Haha it's okay, a lot of people get it mixed up or just assume. :p

Naw Justin.. I got my own edm goodies on the way 8)

drew looks amazing as always and like it stated on TI (before thread was locked) we are the fab 4 now:woot:
Thank you :D

why did it get locked n TI?
It was a for sale thread not a discussion on UKDM conversions/parts/owners/etc.

Good to know, i can't wait to see those bumpers painted and on your car, your's is by far my favorite Teal teg without a JDM front. :)
Thanks! Yeah now people are buying teal tegs like crazy or they have a teal teg and they're doing jdm conversions to them.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
just thought of something.. you stated earlier you were getting trouble with cops about no front plate(when you were running it in your windshield) so just curious how your going to run the rear plate with the ukdm rear bumper? dont think they will allow the uk licenses plates,haha

sense this isnt a FS thread:lol: I can ask you a question about ukdm tegs... in your research did you ever find or come across of ukdm Milano red teg with the fogs? From what I researched they only came in CW and whatever that black is called..cant remember the color.

A's 94 GSR

UKDM BG-33P
just thought of something.. you stated earlier you were getting trouble with cops about no front plate(when you were running it in your windshield) so just curious how your going to run the rear plate with the ukdm rear bumper? dont think they will allow the uk licenses plates,haha

sense this isnt a FS thread:lol: I can ask you a question about ukdm tegs... in your research did you ever find or come across of ukdm Milano red teg with the fogs? From what I researched they only came in CW and whatever that black is called..cant remember the color.
I had problems with the front plate being in the windsheild, since then I have it in my grill now..

And you can run foreign plates on any vehicle as long as you have your state plates in a visible, legal place. So, I'm gonna finagle something up so I can run both, but still have it look real clean. :)

Yes, there are UKDM ITR's in Milano Red, as well as CW and Nighthawk Black. But no VSM or PY like the JDM R's.

^that last pic is actualy my donor car lol

super dooper hekka nice goodies
<3 :)

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
AHH seemy buddys getting ukdm fogs (cutting bumper n lip) and his teg is Malino red teg... he asked me and i drew a blank,haha thanks ukdm buddy

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
yea i actually have 2 folders dedicated to ukdms tegs.. one with fogs ones w/o! haha

guess i just never came across a ukdm malino red w/ fogs.. we must exchange pics sometime.. haha

but i do know a place where you can buy the fogs n surrounds so if they so happen to break lmk... ;)

A's 94 GSR

UKDM BG-33P
yea i actually have 2 folders dedicated to ukdms tegs.. one with fogs ones w/o! haha

guess i just never came across a ukdm malino red w/ fogs.. we must exchange pics sometime.. haha

but i do know a place where you can buy the fogs n surrounds so if they so happen to break lmk... ;)
Haha <3 UKDM ITR's!

front looks good but your car is begging for some wheels.
errr... I have wheels. :lol:

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Oh I did what you did on the front plate (folded it so it would fit in the grill) and I gotta admit it looks way better. So do you have a time table of when you will have the ukdm stuff on?