team integra meet

paoloDa92

mkay so i showed up at the integra meet in washigton and it was gay as hell. atleast 7 cars showed up. all of them werent friendly. they were giving us a bad look and non of them are friendly. totally waste of time. i wasted my gas and time driving over there.
wtf.

team integra fail.
cocky shit.

paoloDa92

when me and my buddy got there, we were late and when we parked everyone just looked at us and stared. not to mention me and buddy are the only DAs over there. haha

i mean all of the cars are clean but my car was clean too. so they cant hate!

phatintegra

Banned
Stop going to these meet for about 2 years. It's not the same like back in the day with the old crew members. New generation of people these days all they do is talk crap or looking for parts to steel.

As for the Euro don't mind them because there older my age with family that own BMW, Audi or Benz. Then again I still feel left out since my Euro just have rims and not heavy modified.

paoloDa92

i was just like oh cool integra meet thats close to my place.

i got there and i was just like oh. wow...

ric3rboi23

touge beast
i went to a team-integra meet once. that was a couple years ago, but it was actually a pretty good meet. i almost never go on that site anymore though, the layout is just annoying and there are better sites with better communities.

speedin

The Transporter
To be fair all the big Integra meets I went to in Orlando were organized for the most part on TI. But thats just because TI has more people on it so its easier to get larger crowds.

tenshi_R

luxury integra driver
it was probably because all the noobs showed up and there was no old timers there that would start things up...
highschool