technical and marketing information

Serencebey

my english skill is low sorry :(

i am from turkiye and i'll come to Florida. where and what can i buy for my integra??

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
ok well that makes more sense. it all depends on how much money you want to spend and how much you are willing to modify your integra.

most people start off doing the usual bolt ons... intake, header, exhaust. generally not TOO expensive depending what company you buy from.

then theres suspension. coilovers... shocks and spring combos... or just springs. can be a bit pricey.

or theres always building your engine up real nice and going all motor or getting a turbo or supercharger.

there TONS of things you can do... you just need to decide which direction you want to go in.

Serencebey

i want to spend 1500-2000$

i want to buy cluch, flywheel, cam gear, injection, short shift, cold air intake, spring and some visual parts(steering wheel shift knob etc. )

do u know any cheaper market for these parts in florida destin?

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
TONS = alot, many.

He's saying there are many options available towards modifying a car, and that you need to buy parts that work together as a system towards making power.

For example, what clutch and flywheel you should buy depends on what whp (wheel horse power) the engine will be producing when your done modifying.
Why buy cam gears if your not buying cams also?
What do you mean by injection? Fuel injectors? Nitrous injection?
Does spring mean you want valve springs, or suspension springs?

I don't think he's just looking for advice on what to buy in this thread, I think he's looking for stores in Florida to buy from also.
I'm not sure what "Florida destin" means.

Last edited:

Serencebey

:)
i want to buy cam also and conversion kit but i didnt remember :)
fuel injection ;) may be RC 400
spring means suspension spring.
i'll stay in Florida-Destin

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
A-hah! :)
Destin, Florida....a town in the panhandle halfway between Pensacola and Panama City.

What is your plan of modifications for your car?
What is your WHP goal?
How low do you want to drop your car? Do you care about ride quality, or do you just want all out performance?

If your going to put in new cams, you'll want to increase your compression with new pistons also. And you'll need new valvesprings.
400cc injectors are pretty big for an all motor engine.

Where is Turkiye?

Serencebey

i havent got any plan :)
just going great. when i'll come back to turkey may be i'll do Turbo.
i wanna drop 1.8" or 1.4" i dont know which one is good looking because i didnt see any pic about that.
i wanna good looking (not low not high) and ride quality so i dont know which brand is best for me.
ok i'll buy new valve springs.

any idea?

and so thanx for advices ;)