Ted's Owner is back in the Honda game -- Nick's '95 Integra LS hatchback

SoundEfx

The rims look decent, but DAMN!!!!!, that wheel gap yo.

And here I am thinking that I had the only schizophrenic teg.
Sometimes car, sometimes SUV ready for the flood plains.....LOL....LOL

SoundEfx

OMG... I must have been tired when I typed that. 'It's make'...WTF.....lol

Anyway, do you know how you'll lower it?
Meaning, coilovers or lowering springs.

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
OMG... I must have been tired when I typed that. 'It's make'...WTF.....lol

Anyway, do you know how you'll lower it?
Meaning, coilovers or lowering springs.
It's all good.
And I haven't decided yet. I can't decide between Spoon Sports progressive lowering springs or Function and Form coilovers.

Ganyon

Coilovers. I regret not getting them. Now I'm fighting trying to get mine put together so I can put coils on it.

Ted's Owner

Coilovers. I regret not getting them. Now I'm fighting trying to get mine put together so I can put coils on it.
So, that's one vote for coils.
---
On another note. Here's a project I did with a friend yesterday. He has a GoPro temporarily so we put it to use. He owed me a favor anyways.
Here's one out of two videos. The second one hasn't uploaded yet.
This is me on drums.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl1AzJZGHjM&feature=youtu.be

SoundEfx

Coilovers.

You'll get the argument that you wouldn't get the ride quality of a koni/GC combo for the price, but I always beg to differ.

Ted's Owner

Charly[horse];1360601 said:
His car just sounds like crap and he doesn't want to admit it, its ok Nick we all should get it by now :p
Out of all people, you were the last one I expected to start the trolling.
No, the car doesn't sound like crap. I just haven't gotten a good video of it. My phone doesn't take video, my tablet doesn't take video, my laptop doesn't take good video, my camera takes decent video but can't detect the sound levels of my exhaust without distorting them, and the only other opportunity I had was with my buddy's GoPro, which he was actually borrowing from another buddy to shoot my drum covers. We were going to get an exhaust vid, too, but we ran out of time. I had work and he had to meet some guy off of Craig's List for a DSLR or something.
So, with that said, quit your complaining, guys. I've been trying to get a vid and between work, school, and miscellaneous projects, I haven't had time to get an adequate vid.
---
Plus, to add to that, I'm pretty sure my valve seals are shot. It's burning oil.

Last edited: