Teg trade...

HonDaReal

So im hopefully trading the teg this weekend for a 95 eg hatch. Ive always wanted a hatch and my friend offered me 3600 or his hatch so i wanted the hatch here are pics. Let me kno what yall think.

And this is a hamster at petco lol

TheSkygun

if you had an extra set of rims i think someone on here is looking to buy clean gsr blades

if its what you want and his car is in good condition i say go for it, if he throws in the hamster

Kyle

Fcuk the Civic, get the hamster. What has been done to the hatch besides getting lowered? I do have a thing for hatches but I do like the Integra low roof line. The integra has better lines IMO. If your trading your GSR for a stock hatch don't do it. If it's swapped and is in good condition, sure. And change the wheels. More info on both cars. Mileage, mods, etc.

HonDaReal

Well my third gear is out and my car needs body work. She has a clean title but 192k on the engine but i baby her and keep her updated on fluids ect...
The hatch is a good friend of mine and he takes better care of his cars than anyone i know. Its all stock engine wise but thats what i was lookin for. 95 dx clean title w/ ac but no ps. I have to ask about the suspension again but im keeping my blades and he will keep the j speeds. Im lettin him keep his spoon duck bill and bride seat (not really a fan of the way either look on the car) it has gsr cloth interior in 9/10 condition. Body is straight as it gets. In the end i just wanted a hatch and this was the cleanest ive seen. Its easier dealing with him than craigslist ppl lol.
Im not askin for extras because he helps me so much with my cars and it goes round circle lol he saves me tons of money so i see it as fair. Plus im sure he will help me much more in the future lol

HonDaReal

Shitty pic but this is how she will sit. We were seeing what would look best lol and he likes hella flush and i dont. Im thinkin white hx in the future but idk. Any ideas?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
your teg lip, i dont care about the civic :p

in the end its really your call, but ive had friends with tegs, sell them to go with civics than within a yr sell them for another teg!lol

but the dx looks good with your blades!

Kyle

F what everyone else thinks, do it. It's gonna be a downgrade in power but you can always swap it. And besides, these Civics are pretty light which is awesome.

HonDaReal

Its a hand made sir-g lip. So usdm af i guess lol.
The car will be in good hands. He will have it in showroom condition in a month lol
As for me i dont see myself going back to a teg for now. Id rather do a gsr swap in a hatch lol

Kyle

Its a hand made sir-g lip. So usdm af i guess lol.
The car will be in good hands. He will have it in showroom condition in a month lol
As for me i dont see myself going back to a teg for now. Id rather do a gsr swap in a hatch lol
Makes sense. Not to mention its a 95 so it's OBD1 but personally if I was you, I would put a OBD2 B18C in it with an immobi ECU. Just one more thing to bypass when they are attempting to steal your car.