thanks, PMS highly recommend to anyone

DustinXIX

just got my blue alcantara suede shift boot from pms and love it. everything was exactly as described and very easy to work with, thanks rich. anyways, here are a few pics. i forgot to tell when placing my order that i have a short shifter (and it does sit lower since i put the new short throw in) and it seems like the boot would look even better if it was on a stock height shifter. over all, very pleased with the outcome

ps, dont mind the messy car :p

Exige24

just got my blue alcantara suede shift boot from pms and love it. everything was exactly as described and very easy to work with, thanks rich. anyways, here are a few pics. i forgot to tell when placing my order that i have a short shifter (and it does sit lower since i put the new short throw in) and it seems like the boot would look even better if it was on a stock height shifter. over all, very pleased with the outcome

ps, dont mind the messy car :p
So the original boot doesn't go too well with a short shifter? Hmmm.....good to know. Looking into getting one later.

DustinXIX

well this one would have also sat just a little higer, but that black plastic collar thing thats in the factory boot i re used so it sorta scrunches the boot down some more.also the shift knob of mine takes up a good deal of space on the shifter

DustinXIX

yeah i was gonna pull a prank on ya and PM ya asking for a full refund :p but i was too excited and posted this thread instead :p thanks man and sorry about the wait with my paypal set up

DustinXIX

i think that if you did not use the black collar thing on the top of the boot and used an aftermarket shifter, it would sit higher than mine did.still looks good the way it is.