Thanksgiving Day Shoot - Downtown Vacaville, CA

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Pretty much my plans, lol. Idk about lower because I don't want to lose function. I know when I get smaller rims, it will drop a hair, but not much
Lol, there's a price to pay to look cool bro.

I'm lowered 1 1/2 inches and it's bumpy as f*ck and I have clearance issues with almost everything, I have to go in the back way to school :p

It's all worth it when that hot chick says your car looks dope though :D8)

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Lol, there's a price to pay to look cool bro.

I'm lowered 1 1/2 inches and it's bumpy as f*ck and I have clearance issues with almost everything, I have to go in the back way to school :p

It's all worth it when that hot chick says your car looks dope though :D8)

I'm dropped about 2" or so; I can still go everywhere and it is hella bumpy, but getting low like Ryan is too much, lol

pinkley

b@115D33p
I have put major thought into that recently. What is the part number for the plugs? i heard people are using an Accord plug or some s***, lol. I also need to take out my antenna; I f***ed it up enough that it doesn't come up anymore, but it's still there, looking like s***
I used the rubber plugs that are on the front strut towers in the engine bay.

The black plugs tward the bottom of the pic.

Last edited:

goofygamer

I went out for a small shoot today too. Fall foliage was gone though :( I was very bummed. Your cars looking good, Patrick. If you're using a Dslr, you should invest in a cpl to filter out the reflections of the leaves. Lol I forgot one after taking 20 pictures and ended up retaking them after I put my cpl on

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Try to get as low as Ryan and you are a winRAR in my book
low is a lifestyle

that is all, have a nice day
Posts are irrelevant because he is raising his car :(
You need a lip.
x2
I used the rubber plugs that are on the front strut towers in the engine bay.

The black plugs tward the bottom of the pic.
Oh, fuck yeah! I may be wingless by the end of the day!! Good lookin' out, bromeo
I went out for a small shoot today too. Fall foliage was gone though :( I was very bummed. Your cars looking good, Patrick. If you're using a Dslr, you should invest in a cpl to filter out the reflections of the leaves. Lol I forgot one after taking 20 pictures and ended up retaking them after I put my cpl on
Thanks, man. I used a low light filter with 1280 film and when I developed it in my lab, the leaves started to fall off the picture and they were making a mess all over the floor so I had to swap back to a medium-res, digital print with Vtec.
If you can't tell, I know nothing about cameras, lmao. I just used the one we have in the office; it's decent, but not the best. And I'm the guy you hate that grabs it and throws it on 'auto' :lol:

Justin_K

The Wizard of Oz
Sweet Teg man, I love the black paint! It looks so classy, you shouldn't change it. Not a massive fan on the black rims but hey to each there own. TOTALLY clean look, wingless and shaved she would be that much more gorgeous!