The Cleanest DB7/DB8 Thread

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
DAYUM!!

After seeing that pic of the jdm 4 door I want one NOW!!

THAT SHIT IS SOOOOO HAWT!!!!!!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
o0o0o0o a sedan thread... and its only for DB8's!!! i guess all you 4DR LS/RS/GS/SE owners are assed out j/k :p

DB8 = 4DR Integra w/ vtakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ftw! :thumbs up

superchi

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Hey jdm xiong, what type of suspension are you using? I'm looking to upgrade mine to something more aggressive, I'm tired of looking stock :(

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Hey jdm xiong, what type of suspension are you using? I'm looking to upgrade mine to something more aggressive, I'm tired of looking stock :(
jdm xiong and I are both riding on Ground-Control coilover sleeves.

db_r

!ocsic
Wow there's a whole lot of sour going on in here. Here's some pictures I snapped today with my new camera, hopefully they can steer this thread back in the right direction:

how hard was it to put on the visors in ?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I think a JDM ITR or Spoon front lip would look good on your DB.

Last edited:

superchi

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH
It's pretty self explanatory when you look at the parts. You get a couple of clips each side with screws, which clip onto the window trim and are tightened with a screw. Then it's just a matter of making sure it lines up with the window trim line.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
OEM Visors FTW!!! damn, you guys are getting me jealous... imma post my shit too :p

<---- 2 time ROTY '06 & '07 Champ for BEST 4Do0o0o0o0R + '07 Best JDM!!!

lots of pics and shiznits in my build... clicky the linky in the siggy :thumbs up