the creepiest shit hapend to me and my boys

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
well me and a few of my friend decided to go to my friends parents house out in the country. his parents own this bigg ass plantation house up on a hill in the middle of nowere, so we get to his pad we have all been there before but notting like the shit that im about to tell u guys had ever happend . anyways the road to his house is creapy as fuck looks like ur in the blare witch prject movie lol, so we all get there we play some pool, then decide to race for 25 dollars in his back yard(big empty lot) so after all that we go inside the house and right from the start we all get this weird goose bump feeling but we go to the kitchen and put some pizzas in the oven since no one deliver out there and we move on to the movie room so we are in the middle of airplain(the movie). t, and the door slams close we all look like what the fuck then the light go out.so we open our cell phones (for light) and walk towards the door and open it and the whole house is pitch blk and this is a biggs ass mantion type house so we walk a few steps and feel a cold ass breeze we pay no attention so my boy goes outside to the transformer and me and 4 of my boys stay in the kitchen i heard some one wispering in my ear and i told my boy next to me "stop fucking arround bitch" he opens his cell phone and tells me "stop what" i told him to stop wispering in my ear he said dude i was facing the other way so that freaked me out. then from were we were at u can see the big stair case leading to the rooms and once our eyes had focused and were able to see a bit i looked overthere and i saw a little girl standing there and i told my boy to look and he said he had turned there a few min and saw a ladie in a white dress but tough it was andrew;s mom. but the house was empty it was only us and my friend that lives there. so the back up generator kicks in 20 min later the floresent light came on and we were all a bit freaked out , my boy walked in and said "ok guys i think i got it want to finish the movie" we all loked at each other and said naaaa irts getting late (8:30) so we all took off and on the way home we were on treeway talking about that shit and i shit u guys not when i looked in my rear view mirro i tough i saw the little girl in my bck seat wich scared the shit out of me but dint tell my boys . do u guys think it was our imagination or is shit like that possible.

1329itr00

Type R
shit like that does happen... but also your imagination comes in as well. cause you cant stop thinking about it. so you think (or are) seeing more weird shit like that.

Thats some freaky ass shit

imagine if it was this friday though that woulda been a hella lot scarier lol

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Kuchtaboy said:
both? lol. Thats creepy either way tho. can't say I've ever had that experience before.
i think next time i go ill be sure to take some holly water cuz fuck that

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
1329itr00 said:
shit like that does happen... but also your imagination comes in as well. cause you cant stop thinking about it. so you think (or are) seeing more weird shit like that.

Thats some freaky ass shit

imagine if it was this friday though that woulda been a hella lot scarier lol
fuck that i would had shit my pants if it would had happend on fri the 13 i dont think ill go arround till after hallowen the funny thing is we are all grown ass men (20-24)

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Kamikaze™ said:
Lol, true that, well it is an old plantation... so I wouldn't doubt that it probably happened.
yeah thats what i was thinking but we have known andrew for 7yrs and this had never happend

1329itr00

Type R
acurals209 said:
yeah thats what i was thinking but we have known andrew for 7yrs and this had never happend
maybe he set you guys up lol. me and my friends did something like this to my girlfriends sister lol. felt like an ass afterwards and we told her tho idk

1329itr00

Type R
Ummm... power just went out in my office building for like 2 minutes. and i got really freaked out cause i just read your story lol. but it came back on. WTF IS GOING ON HERE

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
1329itr00 said:
maybe he set you guys up lol. me and my friends did something like this to my girlfriends sister lol. felt like an ass afterwards and we told her tho idk
lol its a possibility im not saying its not possible but andrew is not a practical joker hes more of a serious pretty boy rich kid lol . i just call him right now and told him what had happend and he said when we left he seen a shadow in the master livingroom by the window as we drove away. then he said that he whent to his room and felt some one looking at him so he decided to take a drive and sleep in his gf house lol he said he dint call me cuz hed think id laugh at him. i asked him were the fuck are ur parents he said their on a cruize and the maid leaves the house ar 6:30pm every day

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
1329itr00 said:
Ummm... power just went out in my office building for like 2 minutes. and i got really freaked out cause i just read your story lol. but it came back on. WTF IS GOING ON HERE

holly shit its after the non belivers lol ill ship u some holly water lol. but that is kinda freaky