The Official Wheel Whore Thread

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
Alright, I am sure a bunch of you have gone through a few sets of wheels, and if you have gone through more than five...you are a WHEEL WHORE! If you qualify please post pics of all the wheels and tell us what they are.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, well... I got some 13" steelies, some fat 5's, some konig's, and another set of 14" steelies... haha

Nelson999

ive had:
(1)rota jmags 15 inch (gay, they came on the car)traded them for (2)99/00 SI wheels, then i had (3)15 inch gay sprint hart replicas, traded for (4)15 inch Buddy club SF's, sold my car with the wheels on it, then i bought my integra bone stock with some (5)gsr starfishs on it, still have them for beater rims. then i bought some (6) 16 inch Bronze Volk TE37's, then i sold those and bought my current rims, (7) 16 inch white Desmond Regamaster Evo's, the rims i always wanted.

pepsilude

momo corse (currently on car), motegi mr7 (gay but cheap), ls meshes, snowflakes, some unknown rims on my old prelude, and a steelies. Imma eventually get some REAL rims.

JasperDA9

I'll do just the wheels i had my on my DB:

15" Volk GRN

15" Volk AV

15" Work RSZ negatives

15" BBS RZ

16" Enkei RPF1

15" Mugen MR5

JDM FRONT:
16" Work Meister S1 2piece

16" Sprint Hart CPR 4x114 = gay

16" Honda Factory Performance aka winter wheels

16" OZ Supperleggeras - no full car pics

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I've had a few different rims but i don't have pics of all of them. It wasn't on a Teg anyway so, whatever. I've had these on my Eclipse GSX.

OEM 17"
16" OZ Racing F1
18" Ro_Ja Formula 5
18" Axis Hiro
18" G-Games Wolf 77

Now I have a set of Work Meister S2R. They don't even have tires right now though

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
lol Damn Jasper's been through quite a bit of wheels....

I've only had old steelies on an old Altima, which got swapped for some Volvo multi-spokes, and then now RacingHarts on the teg..... I want some more wheels though.... Might be picking up some blades or something.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
15" Volk GRN
Ohhh one of my fav wheels!! :rocker:I so want a set... in due time..

My wheels collection isnt nothing speciall
-LS mesh
-MINT Blades
-17" Velox VX-8
- rare 16" Velox VX-8R (replica of the GNR) I say rare cuz I know of only 3 people with them and they were special edition rims..

Next up will be either the q8 itr replica or the Volk NRS or GRN

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
:what:
I've had a few different rims but i don't have pics of all of them. It wasn't on a Teg anyway so, whatever. I've had these on my Eclipse GSX.

OEM 17"
16" OZ Racing F1
18" Ro_Ja Formula 5
18" Axis Hiro
18" G-Games Wolf 77

Now I have a set of Work Meister S2R. They don't even have tires right now though
if im not mistaken a set of volk te37's as well..... :what: