the old wheels - new style - hella JDM yo!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Pink wheels on a dark green car just doesn't seem very appealing to me. But whatever makes you happy or touches your femine side :D

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
pics of the turbo or it didnt happen. this is the internet. I mean youd rather be known for the homo who posted his hot pink wheels but not a turbo build?

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i like keeping the turbo hush hush until needed

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
Pink wheels on a dark green car just doesn't seem very appealing to me. But whatever makes you happy or touches your femine side :D
its doesnt appeal to me much either. but hey... they are the winter wheels. next year they will probably be a different color. maybe more along the lines of purple. but who knows. besides... if i had a car running 9s that was a DD... i would paint that bitch pink. yeah lets go out and try to race the guy with the gay pink car... and lose horribly. i like being the one with the car that people always judge and then get proven wrong so they feel like assholes. people shouldnt be so quick to judge cars by their looks...

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Purple would probably look better. That dark green color on the 94-97 teggy's has purple hues in it anyway at different angles of light

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
My 96 GSR seemed like it had a slight hue in it when it was clean at certain angles of light. Not really noticeable but it was there :what: