The Rack is Off the EM2

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
wow the sportlines sucks :p i bet they ride good as hell tho. i think you should make this car your DD and pick up another honda down the road. but its your car tho. keep it pimpin.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
wow the sportlines sucks :p i bet they ride good as hell tho. i think you should make this car your DD and pick up another honda down the road. but its your car tho. keep it pimpin.
Oh yeah I know, it's BEGGING for another half an inch or an inch. It actually rides like ass. Stock shocks FTMFL! I want to get Sprint Springs like on my previous Teg. It's gonna drop the Civic 2.0".

Oh yeah it's gonna be my DD. I'm just making it look unbelievably good on the outside and inside. I plan on getting blue Recaros from a DC5-R sometime down the road.

I'm also going to try to make it handle a lot better than stock. Upgraded Sway Bars, Koni Yellows, Front and Rear Strut Bars, and a camber kit. My civic actually didn't come with a rear sway bar. Atleast from what i know.

Last edited:

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
this is a integra forum bro u should go to hondatech or clubcivic with uir car but clean car dude
You know since I just blew up on you on first page. I should rub it in and post 500 images of my Civic. Just to defy you.

I'm sorry but that really ticked me off.

Last edited:

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Hell Yeah I'll name the thread.

"Non-Integras for JDMMike19"

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
Eeeeaaaaaassssssyyyy there he had an integra but it got totaled. Please a little sensitivty.
WTF ? did you check how many posts he has ? hes been here a while and like he said we have people with all kinds of different rides if you want "All Integra All The Time" go to Team Integra. :roll:

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Thanks, So hopefully I'll be ordering my RS lip soon. Don't know if I should go with Carbon Fiber or Color Match.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
the rack? like a roof rack or something?

I don't really like your wheels on that car. sorry