The S Deuce

whitedc4

I haven't made a thread anywhere for my car yet and since i can't seem to stray away from this forum i may as well start.

2001 Spa Yellow S2000 46,000 original miles.
Purchase the car in November i think..
No extreme purposes, just to be a sexy, fun street car.

First Day
Plasti Dipped wheels one was being removed but he never got around to doing them.

About a month ago s2ki Oklahoma people had a meet.
We took our cars down town and had a shoot. not everyone came to the shoot but it was a decent amount. Afterwards Gabe and I took our Em1 out as well and took a few parking garage pics.
I need a tri pod...

First parking garage was booty - lighting sucked

Second one was creepy as fuuuuuu

Third one was too high up so the top level was windyyyyy - but inside was perfect

funny story - I live in an apartment still. Haven't found the right house yet. but i have to by march 31st.:???:
so it was a little freezing but my car looked beautiful with all the ice.. however i was shivering so i couldn't hold the camera still :(

Don't worry though, the S is back in the garage. there was no room with all the gifts we were hiding. but now her's safe and sound:)

whitedc4

The car came with a Megan racing dual exhaust which i plan on replacing with the skunk2 megapower exhaust soon.
and came with the most awesome yokohama Advan AD08 tires. i love them.

First Mod - weighted spherical ICB nsx replica shift knob.

I love this shift knob, it's super heavy and really easy to grip. great neutral color too.

Second Mod - Skunk2 PRO C full coilovers

installing these bad boys tomorrow:) this is the same suspension my husband used on his recent world record breaking 8 second pass. can't complain with proof like that.

Third Mod is at my friends shop getting painted. it's a carbon fiber hood i'm having color matched to the car.
and fourth mod i just bought today carbon fiber cooling plate :D pics of installed mods soon:)

thanks for viewing. updates shall come.

Trix

very nice where at in oklahoma?? umm OKC, i have lived in oklahoma for about 12 years and have yet to like anything about it lol, so when haha april comes around i will be moving somewhere else and not staying in oklahoma

whitedc4

lol well that's a bummer. i live in oklahoma city kinda by the outlet mall.
i go out of town to tulsa every weekend its a lot more fun.
car scene is bigger and better also.

Trix

lol, well for my i work in tulsa, so that help a little bit but for me it seems like everything is in okc, but i dont really like the cold at all and plus the humidity on top for the 100+ degree heat thats a no bueno for me lol

whitedc4

thank ya

lol, well for my i work in tulsa, so that help a little bit but for me it seems like everything is in okc, but i dont really like the cold at all and plus the humidity on top for the 100+ degree heat thats a no bueno for me lol
thats no lie. these recents summers of 120 degrees are pathetic. but the work industry is really good in this state so i choose to stay. i'm not really sure what people do here in okc for fun because i can't really think of anything.

Nice S, bro!
shush it bra

Trix

yep lol, but i have an uncle that lives in hawaii that can get me the hook up with some jobs, also his newly wife said she could to, so im going to try there and mom is going with me lol

thats my uncle in my avatar throwing up the hang loose

whitedc4

oh fun! My grandma lives in Hawaii. I haven't been since i was little but i want to go again so bad.
I bet you'll have fun there.

whitedc4

BY THE WAY.
just a little side note for anyone interested i'm gonna throw this out there.
my cars are all set up with a lojack product.
except my integra but thats ok because its not home yet.
http://www.lojack.com/Home
so don't even bother trying to steal this one too...