The Top Speed

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
Yo, i drive a 94 LS. Ive topped er off at like 120mph. Im wondering if it goes faster, is there a governor? I got er up to 120 and it was around 4500RPMs. It redlines at 6800. Wondering if it goes faster, what have you all topped your LS's out at?

BoostedITR41

if you don't live on the salt flats there is no reason to go 120mph unless your car can trap that fast in the 1/4 mile.....that is what gets import owners a bad name

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
well dude, i was on hwy 45 Up in the boon docks on 5 miles of flat strip. So i felt the need to top my car out. Sorry i dont run 1/4 miles and street race for slips, i have my car to have fun and race.

Baldy201

the reason you are stoping at 120 is the wind resistance is stoping you there. the way to go faster is to up the HP at that RPM or get a diffrent car.

RaGedizzle

BoostedITR41 said:
if you don't live on the salt flats there is no reason to go 120mph unless your car can trap that fast in the 1/4 mile.....that is what gets import owners a bad name
because we all have Race tracks in our backyard and 1/4 mile regulated strips all over, and salt flats accessible 24/7, damn we are so stupid for doing this on an empty ass highway... we're sorry god strike us down because we like our rice fast.... it's a sweet car so stfu nub

Last edited:

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
im going to up the HP just got the vehicle. Soon to be "upped"

BoostedITR41

RaGedizzle said:
because we all have Race tracks in our backyard and 1/4 mile regulated strips all over, and salt flats accessible 24/7, damn we are so stupid for doing this on an empty ass highway... we're sorry god strike us down because we like our rice fast.... it's a sweet car so stfu nub

typical 16 year old.....

street racing is one thing if you do it smart good for you but tring to top your car out is where you either A. waste gas. B. look lik an idiot cause you can't only get to 120 when some cars on the street trap from a stop in the 1/4 at that. or C. get arrested lose your driving privilage and still look like an idiot

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i agree, i dont like street racing either..yea..i'm a import fan, doesnt mean its built around...not only are u puttin yourself and others in danger, its just plain stupid. you have no idea how many people whine and bitch about their totaled cars or huge tickets, if you wanna beat somebody take it to the track - same for testing out your ride there's plenty of other ways to do it, doing 120 on the high way is just plain dumb...1 you can kill urself and others, total your car and prolly enough up wit load of fines. but all thats just my opinion i'm just watching out. listen to me or ingore me its up to u

Last edited:

RaGedizzle

RaGedizzle said:
because we all have Race tracks in our backyard and 1/4 mile regulated strips all over, and salt flats accessible 24/7, damn we are so stupid for doing this on an EMPTY ASS highway
stfu about it being dangerous, and also we dont give a fuck about wasting gas u shit, we like to go fast!!!! FUCK you over worried faggot ass bitches, grow a dick, find a bitch and do something other than cars.... ur all fags.... and the kid that started this thread, fuck u and ur rice, drive a domestic u bitch....

ur an idiot

MoJoJoJo

Banned
hehe ok lil kid, fast cars and stupid ppl dont mix, dont get mad if you fit the description. your in experince hands and weak heart will prolly crash and kill a innocent driver or maybe even passsengers in your car. its just not worth it, i'm just watching out, but if you wanna get all mad bout it, then thats your problem. your only 16 i dont blame you for having a dirty mouth and small mind. your so insecure that when somebody tells you something that is true you feel threatening and you have to put up a front trying to act big and tough, when really your tiny balls are sunk in so far up ur ass you dont even kno wats going on. so grow up mang, how u gonna get a gf when your so inmature, you cant stay home and beat your meat for the rest of your life, you will go blind

Last edited:

BoostedITR41

RaGedizzle said:
stfu about it being dangerous, and also we dont give a fuck about wasting gas u shit, we like to go fast!!!! FUCK you over worried faggot ass bitches, grow a dick, find a bitch and do something other than cars.... ur all fags.... and the kid that started this thread, fuck u and ur rice, drive a domestic u bitch....

ur an idiot

bwahh read my sig. you are fast if it take 7 miles to get there.......

english- learn it , use it

XTurboAcuraX

MoJoJoJo said:
hehe ok lil kid, fast cars and stupid ppl dont mix, dont get mad if you fit the description. your in experince hands and weak heart will prolly crash and kill a innocent driver or maybe even passsengers in your car. its just not worth it, i'm just watching out, but if you wanna get all mad bout it, then thats your problem. your only 16 i dont blame you for having a dirty mouth and small mind. your so insecure that when somebody tells you something that is true you feel threatening and you have to put up a front trying to act big and tough, when really your tiny balls are sunk in so far up ur ass you dont even kno wats going on. so grow up mang, how u gonna get a gf when your so inmature, you cant stay home and beat your meat for the rest of your life, you will go blind
oh damn, 16 year old got told by mojojojo here. i mean OUCH. that must have hurt. i will stick to mojo's side because he has an rsx and the 16 year old has a cavalier. lol im just kidding, but that would be a good reason. actually mojo is right. it is the 16 year olds who just got their license that give hondas and the alike a bad name bacause they RICE THE $HIT out of them. i mean you guys must have moticed it.

DB8_228

I agree with mojojojo...its not worth putting yourself and others in danger. what is the point of topping out ur car anyways? i guess you 16 year olds have such a big ego that to you have to show off ur car in front of others. Don't give me wrong...buh i've thought of that myself..its not worth all the tickets or putting people in danger.