These the same product??

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
crower cams was started by the father, and brain crower was started by crowers son, brian. atleast thats what i have heard... they are very similar if not the same from what i know, but i think one is more refined? someone help me out here

mirrorimg

I dont think there is any discernable difference in quality, they are both top notch products, but the stage 2 BC versus the stage 2 C are going to be slightly different in terms of specs (lift,duration)

L_Acura_S

I just realized that wow thats a face palm moment :/!! Haha thanks guys well from what I hear the crowers tend to break and any one concur on this?? Havent really found many reviews either. Most just say that bc are a better product than crower. But people for the most part are happy with the results of BC. Does anyone on here run BC

L_Acura_S

Honda tech has a thread and hes got pixars ha I've heard of it but never really actually seen it. Right now I'm deciding whether or not to run these or blox :what:

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
Honda tech has a thread and hes got pixars ha I've heard of it but never really actually seen it. Right now I'm deciding whether or not to run these or blox :what:
Isn't blox pretty much the same company or somehow related to OBX? and from what I've seen there's not much variance in price between obx cams and bc cams..I'd go with the latter

I bet the guy messed something up.. I have heard of cams breaking but only when revving the hell out of the engine with a HIGH duration cam.. even then it was a 1 time deal.

Not saying it cant happen just saying I have a feeling there is more to the story

L_Acura_S

Well good thanks guys I know that just seeing what you guys have heard I think I'm gonna buy the bc stage 2