Things that annoy you thread.

j13

Keep It Clean
I fuccking dislike all females 30 y/o or younger drivers behind the wheel, they're blind, they don't look at blind spots, they don't even look in the mirrors when changing lanes..unless they're doing g their makeup..damn biitches.

j13

Keep It Clean
Trucks and SUVs who always go 100. If your going 100 in the right lane, move over and don't look at me like I'm a dumbass for going the speed limit.

Same goes to people on city roads. They act like no ones ever heard of a speed limit. It helps following it if you wanna be easiery on gas.
this is true..35mph speed limit is usually 45mph driving with the flow of traffic, and on the freeway 80mph-90mph is normal. 75mph is slow to many..all i see is people who get frustrated and stomp on the gas, just to end up on someone bumper tailgating

S0L0Y0

S0L0 Y0
I hate when people do not form sentences that are easy to read.

I know what you're talking about with "loud doesn't make you fast." That's the biggest thing I see when I go to Import/Honda events at the drag strip- you'll see a bunch of Honda owners, mostly younger, that have this ridiculously loud car.. but it's slow as f***. As if being loud meant your car was faster.. I have a YouTube video of a DA9 and I think a Civic on the drag strip, both of them revving up and then.. the most horrendously slow 1/4 mile you've ever seen.
Prozon,Thank you,finally somebody understands,the severe nuisance of having a 15-year old with a loud a** catback trying to race you,so pitiful,and annoying,on top of that,they rev the engines all the way to 9k to sound powerful,light turns green,pfffttt...............even im faster with my bike,LOL!!!
(i saw a e46 m3 the other day with a dual pipe catback,didnt know whether to laugh or feel pity)

What's a dankershen and dankeschon?
dankerhen is a misspelling of dankeschon,whitch means thank you in german!

Prozon

Kris
Yeah- what I really hate is the kids bouncing off the rev limiter when they first roll up to the line. Like fifteen to thirty seconds of just "REEEEEEEEEEVVVBEEBEBEEBEBEEEBEEBEBEEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEEEEE."

Lol.

S0L0Y0

S0L0 Y0
[YOUTUBE="Loud Doesn't Mean Fast!"]_Aa-A8OccwM[/YOUTUBE]
This is what I was talking about.
this is just sad, looks like they both hauling trailers,9k at 20mph,LOL
Loud,Slow and annoying,that's how they do when i find them on the street,
but somehow,that civic won,i will admit i was expecting the DA to win!!!

Prozon

Kris
It's called skill. :thumbs up

I saw a Da9 last night at Jack in the Box. I thought "Oh look, an Integra."
Then he went by with what sounded like a broken exhaust trying to redline in the parking lot.

Damn kids.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
My neighbor is very into making his yard nice. So no matter how much I do to mine, it always looks like shit because of him...

Prozon

Kris
Yeah, I hate shaving too lol. My damn facial hair grows so fast I'll look like Abe Lincoln if I don't shave.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I have to shave everyday, we did a comparison. I had more facial hair in two days then two guys at work did in a week...