Thinking about parting out the DA...

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
over by 25? well think on waht u can get for parts pending on what they are... basically
hood -50-100 or more
trunk 50-100 or more
after market parts? ?-? lol
if those are your rims keep them on that white car
valve cover-10-20 or more
cams- 5-100 or more
think about it it could go on. and people want parts like crazy
AND when your done bring the shell to a junk yard and they will scrap, just leave the body there, or most of it. otherwise they won't do it =P they need to make money on parts they think are there. they pay by ton usually

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I take it you have done it Kuchta. It deffinately doesn't sound like fun.
lol, seriously....you could part out the suspension and the wheels... it kinda looks like your headlights are aftermarket. Thats what I did with my civic...

Sold the suspension, sold the exhaust, and sold the car. I came out making like 300 bucks ontop of everything, and had no mess left behind this time. haha

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
X2 see? just sell parts its better. I mean I need like 10 parts for my DA9

unvmy98ls

"Lucid Dreamin"
hahaha I also have a B16A2 head that I want to sell and a front LCA for a dc brand new. I just might make a buck. and Gohan needs parts. lol.

Andrew93

Currently Building
let me know what parts you have as far as intake and aftermarket parts if you decide to part

unvmy98ls

"Lucid Dreamin"
my only after market is my Radiator and hoses right now I have only had the car for a month and a half.

unvmy98ls

"Lucid Dreamin"
ok I think I have pics on my computer at home but will try to find a better camera so I can take more than 1 picture. my cam right now sucks.

Edit: I will post the link in here when I post the head. I have almost any part on the DA that still works so let me know and I will get things figured out for you guys.

Last edited: