thinking about selling the teg

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Looks pretty good, I say go talk to the owner about it and make an offer, see if you can work something out.

Good find!

pinkley

b@115D33p
but.... but.... your teg is sexi :(

at least the 4 doors a 5 speed :D <3

id say your cars worth 3,200-3,800
lol thanks! id hate to get rid of it, i really would but like you said 4doors and 5 speed

Looks pretty good, I say go talk to the owner about it and make an offer, see if you can work something out.

Good find!
probably goin to call him today sometime. its been on there before but he only wanted trade. i tried trading mine to him but its a damn automatic lol. he liked it, just the fact its an auto...

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
maybe throw the cash to make your car 5sp to the guy + your car.. might help! I think slammed 4dr is very hot and i know you would treat it right! but that sounds about the right price range for your car! ill help you take a look at it ;) be funny rolling up in two tegs to look at a teg!

pinkley

b@115D33p
maybe throw the cash to make your car 5sp to the guy + your car.. might help! I think slammed 4dr is very hot and i know you would treat it right! but that sounds about the right price range for your car! ill help you take a look at it ;) be funny rolling up in two tegs to look at a teg!
if i had the cash i would. i actually tought about doing a tranny swap on mine. a friend of mine has like 5 trannys in his basement. he has a 92 that he races so his house and garge is full of engines and transmissions. hes been trying to get me to buy one......

and yeah that would be funny rollin 2 deep lol

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
You should my house, got 2 tegs in the driveway and one in the garage. I need to get a pic of it sometime but its raining out now

I would push him for a trade, maybe even buy the trans from your friend and give that to him with the car

pinkley

b@115D33p
im working on him... said he has someone looking at it sometime this evening. i hope they flake on him...lol

Sammich

lol worth a shot, faster than a teg, with decent mods left on it w/ great space and a negotiable price