Thinking of buying a 1992 Integra LS

IntegratedLS

IntegratedLS
So out of personal perspectives, what do you people think about the 1992 Integra LS, im buying one and want to know. Also he removed the ac and powersteering for more power is that really wise or what? How hard is it to drive that way well i would like your feedback if you have any info for me let me know thanks. Jon

slikk

Money Getter
no AC = summer death by heat stroke

no Power steering = wicked difficult to turn.... unless you are popeye or jerkoff alot

the integra within itself is a pretty good car.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I have ac, but it dosent work so it really sucks. Black on black dosent help much either. If he changed the rack to a non power steering cars it wont be rediculous hard to steer. If they just left all the power steering rack in there it could be a bitch, unless you do a lot of highway driving.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
its not hard to turn with no ps only if you are tryin to paralelle other than that its fairly easy.

1991TeGgY Ls

i drove an integra with no power steering and yes it was a fucking cunt! the no ac u could live with that shits bad for the engine using it everyday in the summer neway old motors dont need that fuck the ac i never use mines

IntegratedLS

IntegratedLS
Check it

So is it really that hard driving it without the powersteering? He took it out for more horsepower. I'll be driving mostly city so.....Let me know what you guys think alright thanks.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
no ps can be a pain at low speeds you gotta wrestle with the wheel but when you get some speed its pretty easy

Murasame

It really depends if he left all the stock steering components in or if he switched them all out. If he left them in then it is really hard to drive because they're heavy, if he switched them out for light ones then it would be easy. Plus, if you're serious about buying this car and he's serious about selling it, you should at least drive and see how it feels first.

tonys2teg

super brother
well driving with no power steering will suck but my budy got a manual rack & pinion in his 4gen hatch and it not that hard to do in his. but i aint sure if they have it for teggys

__Joann

Ominous G2 said:
I think you can use a manual rack from an 88-91 civic

well i just got my gsr and has no ps and ac....the ps sucks! but i've gotten better handeling ...and since my arms are so skinny it makes it more difficult than it is for u guys lol but if i can handle it u can...ac wise i think im gonna tint my windows to help n of course make it look better