This poor teggy :( should I save her?

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I would buy it. Its cheap and has some cool mods like coilovers and that painted VC. You could just buy OEM bumpers. Make sure you see the car in person and test drive it before you buy it. good luck!

Jabes

the 94 looks good, for the price I'd pick it up, a decent paint jobs gonna run you between $1000-1500 unless you know somebody at a body shop or if you sand it and prep the body yourself you could probably get away with a maaco paint job for around $500

Jabes

the 95 looks alot nicer just would need the stock bumper back on it, I'd offer him between 28-3000

94RS

No fucks given.
I'm not sure if it's totally stock, but I'd go with the 94. Chances are that the modded 95 is beat to death, if you get the 94 for 2k and get a really nice paint job for 1200 bucks, you'll still end up paying less than you would for that 95. Just something to think about.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I'm not sure if it's totally stock, but I'd go with the 94. Chances are that the modded 95 is beat to death, if you get the 94 for 2k and get a really nice paint job for 1200 bucks, you'll still end up paying less than you would for that 95. Just something to think about.
x2