Thoughts on these?

99TegLs

For that price, might as well get F&F type 1's

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Do i need anything else like a camber kit for example, btw it is my DD
you don't NEED a camber kit, but it will help with trade life, and depending on if you go low enough you may need it to fit the wheels. I went a while without a camber kit and was fine.

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
It's $ 476.43 here on TunerSports when you add SaveOnTruHart coupon. EDIT:Linky You're gonna get ripped off buying from their main Truhart store..

Not sure about their coilovers, couple of members here use TruHart struts with a different spring. From thread here

You could be our guinea pig and be the first to try the coilovers. :lol:

Last edited:

96LSteg

Jemel
It's $ 476.43 here on TunerSports when you add SaveOnTruHart coupon. You're gonna get ripped off buying from there. Not sure about their coilovers, couple of members here use TruHart struts with a different spring. From thread here

You could be our guinea pig and be the first to try the coilovers. :lol:
thanks for the reference to my thread my good man. I have nothing but good things to say about truhart. their struts are amazing. I do however plan to go from my eibach sport line springs to GC sleeves in the future but as for the struts. Love them!

***edit***

Once I go to the GC sleeves, I plan to have full truhart suspension (minus my LCAs and other suspention parts that they dont make)

Last edited:

98 Integra GS-R

Yeah i know i wasnt planning on buying from the site haha i just posted the site for a referance. So that means i can just put the coilovers on and i should be good to go? next spring that is snow and low car in wisconsin dont mix lol