ti meet pics thread

ca86108

lol i kno hiim his cars fast as fuck tho and its a real type r.... u guys see my car .. on the group pic with all the tegs.. its the black teg on the left side.. thats hella dropped and has a red emblem and amber turn signals.. the only black one on the left side

tisguy

o damn that was you?? i was the only g2 in the group picture. damn I felt outta place. you probably saw me slapping on my friends front lip with electrical tape =P lol.

ca86108

tisguy said:
o damn that was you?? i was the only g2 in the group picture. damn I felt outta place. you probably saw me slapping on my friends front lip with electrical tape =P lol.

hahah yea.. that was funny cuz it hella kept falling off..

DarkDB1

That 4Dr G1 was trying to show off its "Dual" subs... I thought it was kind of funny how he's trying to show off while he's beside a G3 with a JDM front end, Custom immaculate paint, Lambo doors etc...

DarkDB1

Poor guys... The one with the blades rear ended the JDM front end one... Must of been imbarrassing :(

Took this picture as i was leaving :)

My little friend group parked close, The Maroon DA with OZ wheels, Both white DB1s, White DA with speakers in the grill, 2 toned DA, RHD DA, and the yellow CRX :)

tisguy

omg, i knew the name darkdb1 sounded hella familiar. haha. and that bullet hole in the trunk got me goin "daaaamn" lol. but one of the cleanest 4drs i've ever seen.

DarkDB1

Haha :) .

Yea i was showing people from NorCalTuners the bullet hole because there was a entity in the car when i first got it.

tisguy

DarkDB1 said:
Haha :) .

Yea i was showing people from NorCalTuners the bullet hole because there was a entity in the car when i first got it.
yea i rolled up with the norcaltuner guys. btw how'd you get rid of the entity?

DarkDB1

It just faded away...

First when i got the car all that would happen was a casual face in the back seat (rear view mirror), A outline of someone looking back at you from the back windows if you were behind the car, pulling of the hair (my sister, the girl i was dateing, myself and my mom both experienced someone from the back seat pull there hair), voices like someone is whispering in your ear, and sometimes rarely something will be thrown in the car.

It just slowly went away... First the hair pulling stopped, then things getting thrown around, then the outline of someone, then the rear view mirror... Sometimes you will hear whispering but not often 8) .

I named the entity Freddy :)