Time to build my integra need some advice.

charles95614

Ok so i Just picked up this integra for 1k. It's real clean looking and runs good but one thing dazzles me. They dumped money into the looks of the car but not SHIT into anything mechanical. It's bone as stock not even a CAI or exhaust

Here's some pics!

So yeah it looks pretty clean but I really want to start working on the speed end of the spectrum. Just need some advice on where to start.

I've decided i want to keep to b18a1 i like the motor and know it's a good platform to turbo when i get there eventually.

I was thinking with starting with a CAI a header and a full exausht but is that the best way to start out or is there some better things to start with first.

Not an expert so please be gentle with me.

Rich-PMS

If you want to turbo it eventually don't waste money on a header since it's useless once you go turbo.

I would get a short shifter
stage 3 clutch
light weight flywheel
2.5" exhaust with 18" resonator installed inplace of cat
new suspension bushings
strut & tie bars

Rich-PMS

Why does the passenger side have differant wheels than driverside? And why are the hubcaps 5lug covers?

emd513

if your going to go turbo later and want a header now you can do what i did. ebay has some really cheap headers, remember its only temp so they are cheaply made to but i picked up a 4-2-1 for 60 shipped.i would start by getting a cai, then doing a full exhaust and do it like 94mark3 said. loose some weight under the hood, relocate the batt.,get all 4 strut bars replace the sway bushings and botls. do a complete tune up (plugs,wires,cap,rotor button,fuel filter). all that stuff and you should be happy for now with a daily. i know i was.

alyssafacex

dude, you should feel blessed that you picked that up with an immaculate body and under the hood still a virgin!
now you can do what you want, without feeling like your fixing someone else's shit. know what i mean?
but anyways, i LOVE the color.
i don't know how i feel about that front lip though, and yeah, whats up with the wheels?
also i'd scrap that huge sticker.
but as far as to begin modding it, don't waste your money on an ebay header. keep your stock one for the time being. i'd recommend the aem v2 or pwjdm's whale penis:thumbs up
what kind of lowering springs/coilovers are on it??

charles95614

Thanks for all the replies!

First lol let me adress the wheels question. When i got the car it had some shitty steel rims so i just put some black hubcaps on that i had laying around. Then i picked up some black rims. The first pic is older the other three are newer.

And as for the suspension it's got a ground control lowering kit on it that's fully adjustable. When i first got it they actually had it TO low i could barely drive it but thinking about relowering it now that I've gotten a little buit used to the car and its quirks.

charles95614

There not before and after just one happened to be taken before and was was later.

Only difference is the rims which i spent $100 and like $50 to paint

charles95614

Yeah the way i see it is it's just a nice blank canvas for me to work on and it wont look bad driving around till then

charles95614

My dad runs an impound lot. People decide they wanna drink and drive and get a 30 day hold on their car and can't afford a 4k tow bill.