To kit or not to kit, that is the question....

kbplaya

to kit or not to kit, that is the question

ok..... either imma get a buddy club kit, or type r front rear and buddy club side skirts for xmas, what yall think? any other body kit ideas, link me to a pic

also my dad knows the guy who owns the local autoshop, and i might be getting a fade paint from silver(top) to midnight blue(bottom) or a pearl silver/blue color change paintjob

Aphex

Hmm... sounds kinda ricey. I'd go with the Type R lip... and then paint your stock sideskirts. But whatever 8)

MINNOWS007

MOST KITS DON'T FIT WORTH CRAP ANYWAY IF YOU DO GET A KIT MAKE SURE IT IS THE REAL ONE NOT THE VIS KNOCKOFF LOOKALIKE JUNK. I WAS GOING TO DO A KIT BUT WHEN I TEST FIT THE KIT THE GAPS BETWEEN THE FENDER AND THE BUMPERS WERE NO WHERE CLOSE TO FITTING. SO INSTEAD ON MY 94' I WENT WITH 00' FRONT AND REAR BUMBERS AND LIGHTS AND A WINGS WEST TYPE W LIP KIT. SHAVED ALL THE MODINGS EMBLEMS AND ANTENNA. VERY SIMPLE VERY CLEAN BUT STILL LOOKS GOOD.

SlyDC2

MINNOWS007 dude... there's this little button to the left of you "A" key on the keyboard... it says Caps Lock... PRESS IT![/siz]

and btw: if "to kit or not to kit" is the question then "not to kit" is the answer

Aphex

Your a fucking retard.

I'm sure mogg wont have a problem with me saying that. Who types in all caps and then when asked not to, types yet again in caps.

Toxis

Originally posted by "Aphex"

Hmm... sounds kinda ricey. I'd go with the Type R lip... and then paint your stock sideskirts. But whatever 8)
I'm with this guy...

Britty

Get the BC kit if you REALLY want to. Your car, your money, buy want YOU want. I would personally go with lip kit but hey, do what you want! :)

Even tho BC front is played out, it's one of my favs ;)
Make sure you post pics of whatever you get!

Spectacula Acura

Apparently this forum is crap bc you all are so damn obsessed with bashing people with exterior mods yet half your cars arent super fast. STOP mollesting people with kits, the point of having your own car is do what you want not what someone else thinks. Also rethink your "ricers" I feel you are grouping all into one cup which leaves stock rides= not ricers I believe a shirt and I quote" friends dont let friends ride stock" marketing ploy or advice take as you wish im outta here peace :x

sleeperintegra

Originally posted by "Spectacula Acura"

Apparently this forum is crap bc you all are so damn obsessed with bashing people with exterior mods yet half your cars arent super fast. STOP mollesting people with kits, the point of having your own car is do what you want not what someone else thinks. Also rethink your "ricers" I feel you are grouping all into one cup which leaves stock rides= not ricers I believe a shirt and I quote" friends dont let friends ride stock" marketing ploy or advice take as you wish im outta here peace :x
agreed.

BlueInteg

whats wrong with being a ricer...? Ricers can't be fast? If it looks good to you just do it. There will always be haters out there that will think it looks like a piece of shit. As long as you can get the ladies, it's all good.

hyper98gsr

hey if you dont want opinions then dont ask. that simple. where i live, the norm is loud graphics and body kits. IMO clean, respectable but fast cars are the way to go.