Top speed for gsr

inferno

What is the top speed for the gsr with a stock ecu? I went 140, but my friend argues that the top speed is 130, and that I was just on a hill and got to 140 by natural forces.

dc2nr

had my speedo sayin 155 few days ago, funny this thread came up heh. but it could very well be off since i have 15 inch wheels.

94DC2nAL

I think i read somewhere before the est. top speed is 168 or so. I myself have only seen 140 w/o the use of nitrous. Thought about getting it to 140 and hitting it, but would be to much of a strain on the motor.

dc2nr

it would be hard to say since u cant see 168 on the speedo, u would need a satilite assisted tracker or a cop shooting a radar to know the true speed, once u have modified wheels the speedo is crap after 120.

Black_GS

My GS went up to 240 km thats about 145-150mph when i first got it with a cold air intake with 2 people in the car... GSR must go higher then that.

Todd

token ex-mod
dc2nr said:
had my speedo sayin 155 few days ago, funny this thread came up heh. but it could very well be off since i have 15 inch wheels.
your car came stock with 15" wheels :shock:

CHILD

all day all JDM
if somebody has the REV/SPEED meter from apex'i then you can find out.....or if they have that G-tech Pro (i should've never sold it :()