Traded my DA9 for a DC4!

mario_da9

Tex - Mex
Well today i picked up some Konig DTD Zeige with 3 alright tires, but too big for my car. Lip is getting cleaned back to chrome, but im debating if to do blck as same as my car, white, gunmetal, or go crazy with red, orange or something like that, Opinions taken

mario_da9

Tex - Mex
Also a quick question to you guys. What would you do if the car you traded got stolen when it was still under your name, but rims where never recovered and cops seems to not be wanting to be involved. Found my old fat fives on craigslist, dude that got them from his buddy who stole my traded da is trying to trade them. Its easy for me to know that they are mine for a couple reasons

I painted the inside since i stripped black paint off them

and oh do i have the pics to prove it

I guess im wondering if i should confront the guy and try to get them back or what? The guy who stole the da got convicted and is in jail. And im more than possitive that the gy who has the fat fives knows the rims are stolen,

Cabral530

1992 Integra
Also a quick question to you guys. What would you do if the car you traded got stolen when it was still under your name, but rims where never recovered and cops seems to not be wanting to be involved. Found my old fat fives on craigslist, dude that got them from his buddy who stole my traded da is trying to trade them. Its easy for me to know that they are mine for a couple reasons

I painted the inside since i stripped black paint off them

and oh do i have the pics to prove it

I guess im wondering if i should confront the guy and try to get them back or what? The guy who stole the da got convicted and is in jail. And im more than possitive that the gy who has the fat fives knows the rims are stolen,
Damn tough call man....home boy may get crazy lol

McMahon

JackTuned
Dont street race your near stock Integra and shit like this wont happen.

Hell, dont street race period. Leave it at the track. Hopefully you learned your lesson.

dbryder

maybe you can try again to get the cops invovled.
if that doesn't work.. meet up the guy and strap yourself with a mic to record him confessing haha. just gotta ask the right questions :thumbs up

mario_da9

Tex - Mex
Dont street race your near stock Integra and s*** like this wont happen.

Hell, dont street race period. Leave it at the track. Hopefully you learned your lesson.
What you mean? I got caught for ovi and drag racing on one day. Two weeks later after license suspended, i crashed the car cause i had a low tire on the back. I learned my lesson to not drink and drive and race but i think you might have gotten it a bit wrong

mario_da9

Tex - Mex
http://columbus.craigslist.org/pts/2926846077.html

Dude is a bit bigger guy. But my little big brother is bigger and straps a knife so he will go with me in case he goes crazy.lol
Im going to try and call the officer again and hope i convince him to do his work and get my rims back, i already lost the car to the junk yard cuz that county wont give you the car back free if it was in a stolen situation.