Tree's DC4

treeafodo

Austin
I have a garage, but my parents park in it. I'll have to buy the plug for the block heater since it has a plug on the block for it.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Ehhh yea that's cold weather, I'm surprised it starts at all!

treeafodo

Austin
Me too! If I didn't get the new battery I would be screwed!

I have a video of the car going from running temp to not even on the gauge within 2 minutes of idling. Poor car :(

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
Just how cold is it in Canada right now? -40 Fahrenheit plus windchill on top of that. This is frost on my cluster and key ring.

jesus christ.

the weather is stupid in socal right now. a few hours in the morning, the sun is shining pretty bright, fair weather and then a few hours later it starts getting chilly.

not freezing like this though. shout out to all you folks in the east coast/snowing areas that have your tegs parked outside. tough.

DarkKnightDC4

Wow. I just read your entire thread...all 49 pages...and I'm inspired to do 2 things:
1. Start my own thread
2. Do a lot more of the work myself

I just thought of a third: 3. Make sure I take good pics like you have (mine are worse)

How long have you had the car for now??

treeafodo

Austin
Thanks a lot man! Nothing is better to hear than my build inspiring people.

Definitely make a thread for your car. It's awesome to look back at the progress you've made. Learning to work on your car will not only make you appreciate it more, it will also save you money. :)

I've had the car for just shy of 6 months now.

treeafodo

Austin
OH MY GOSH!!! IT'S REAL! IT'S FINALLY HERE!

It's Real! by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

Unicorn Brace by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

Blurry by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

Unicorn Brace by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

Bolts and Holes by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

All I need to lower the car now is a set of coilovers and the ITR rear sway bar! :D

After having 3 awful experiences with PW:JDM in a row I complained expressing my feelings, they sent me a $50 giftcard for free. I will buy something with that card then never use them again.:lol: